Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Other Free to Play MMOs

DCUO: The Search For RP

I've just recently started playing this (CO's content drought has been taking a heavy toll) and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on the best way to try to connect with the RP community there?
Small I Am Wolfgirl 4y
I Am Wolfgirl3716618Small Garrant 2y
Other Free to Play MMOs

"Alangara - New Dawn" ; Neverwinther Nights ( NWN 1 ) online RP server ( PW )

Howdy all :)I just want to advertise for our nwn1 server "Alangara - New Dawn". It is a 24/7 running persistent World set in the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons universe and ruleset.The game ( platinum edition with all expansions ) can be aquired at...
Member avatar small tarashon 2y
tarashon0959Member avatar small tarashon 2y
1 2 3
Other Free to Play MMOs

MARVEL HEROES

BUZZ FOCUS - BRIAN BENDIS TO SCRIBE MARVEL MMOSo yeah. It seems Marvel has been busy on their own MMO for the past year and a half, although I'm sure it has nothing related to the game that was announced about 5 years ago. <which is, well, CO n...
Small cartun 6y
cartun507011Small cartun 3y
Other Free to Play MMOs

One Shot, One Kill: All Ghost

Hello everyone, Leroy's Wish here. As some of you know, I like my first person shooters. Everything from Star wars Battlefront to Medal of Honor, Halo to Battlefield...if it has guns, I like it. There are a lot of Free 2 Play FPS online, but somet...
Small Leroyswish 4y
Leroyswish2521Small SAIman615 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

Return to the Old Republic

Hello everyone, Leroy's Wish here. Not many of you know this, but i am a really big fan of the Star Wars Universe. I used to play Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR), but never attempted to role play. I'm coming back to it, and was wondering if a...
Small Leroyswish 4y
Leroyswish91139Small Leroyswish 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

GW2 Players: Help me win up to 4000 gems!

So GameSkinny (a GameLaunch network affiliate) is hosting a contest where you basically submit a fancied-up article featuring screenshots and details of your best-looking Guild Wars 2 character's outfit. The prizes include up to 4000 gems, custom ...
Small Runo 4y
Runo4965Small Runo 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

Rping in Neverwinter.

So. I downloaded Neverwinter. I want to Rp in Neverwinter.Only problem?I've never played Dungeons and Dragons, know nothing of the lore, no paper and pencil, nothin'. I feel sorta' ashamed of myself.Sooo, I was wondering if anyone could give me a ...
Small Magertix 4y
Magertix51274Small Meegatron 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

Finding the Foundry

So... this is totally a feature we need in CO. It's amazing!Since we don't have it in CO though... I thought I'd start a thread for people to show off their foundry missions in NW... and in STO if you're into that kind of thing! I'll update this f...
Small General Freedom 4y
General Freedom82223Small Thundrax 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

Its official Arena Net Has been doing a better job than Cryptic

Evidence herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60TCwX11PVw
Member avatar small The Timberwolf 4y
The Timberwolf101356Small D-Pad 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

GW2: Forming a Static Group

The little guild we made for GW2 is named Tyrian Champions. Not many people used it after the first couple of months. I personally wasn't going to run a guild or anything so it was made just in mind for people that want to chat with other CORPer...
Small Reldin 4y
Reldin162010Small Bröderna Fluff 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

A CORP Guild for Neverwinter?

Any plans?
Small Thundrax 4y
Thundrax182364Small Pyrophoria 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

A CRP Channel for Neverwinter!

Since I'm terribly OCD at times when it comes to translating video game concepts into an in-universe thing, I have taken it upon myself to propose an in-character channel for adventurers to communicate with, and even a possible means of bypassing ...
Small Teh Jhun 4y
Teh Jhun31067Small Teh Jhun 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

A CORP Guild in GW2? MADNESS

So yeah, mentioned this in CORP like once. It might be interesting to make a guild for us CORPers in Guild Wars 2, providing enough of us are actually going to play to make it worth it. You can join as many guilds as you like anyway, so I thought ...
Small Tenthyr 5y
Tenthyr368198Small Bröderna Fluff 4y
Other Free to Play MMOs

DCUO Roleplaying

Okay, I know this is a re-hash of older threads, but they've been left to rot. I really hate necro-ing old threads.So, here's the thing:I can't play Champions right now. For some reason, it lags like mad on my PC. It ran smooth & fast before a...
Small Greymasque 5y
Greymasque31446Small Hatman 5y
1 2 3
Other Free to Play MMOs

DCUO F2P Guild: Virtue and Vice

Sup folks. For those thinking of testing out DCUO, I have some interesting information for you. When I was playing several months ago, I ran both a hero league and a villain legion. The hero league was named The Frontliners while the villain leg...
Small Reldin 6y
Reldin417037Small Greymasque 5y
Other Free to Play MMOs

Dungeons and Dragons online

Well, i decided to give this game one chance.Is anyone playing it so i can roleplay with?When the game is online again i'll say the server.
Small Warnolo 6y
Warnolo8940Small The Fun Police 5y
Other Free to Play MMOs

All...Points...Bulletin....

Game is going to be released in the half year, or maybe even FEBUARY. It is going to be.. FREE TO PLAY ....I applied for Beta, waiting for respond, hope to be accepted
Small Black Foot 6y
Black Foot345400Small UPRC 6y
Other Free to Play MMOs

Fallen Earth

Tomorrow a little game called Fallen Earth goes F2P. I found this gem when I was a little burned out from Champs. It provides a nice change of pace, and makes for a more realistic counterbalance to champions fantastic neon wonderland. Fallen Earth...
Small The JoyElf 6y
The JoyElf2487Small Warnolo 6y
Other Free to Play MMOs

DC Universe Online going F2P

Yup
Small darkblade98 6y
darkblade98141684Small RexCelestis 6y
Other Free to Play MMOs

CORP APB server: Joker

Whoever is wanting to tag along to try out the open beta for the game, hop on over to Joker with some of us. We'll be putting clans for each side together to game with one another.
Small Reldin 6y
Reldin3646Small Keioseth 6y