Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
CORP News

Corp picture. FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

At this point in time. The Corp picture is ready to be started. For those of you who signed up for it, you have one final step. MONEYYes that dreadful five letter word that bars most of us from doing what we want all the time is a necessary evil f...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 43d
CapsLockRAGE!3271Small CapsLockRAGE! 42d
CORP News

CORP picture

Hey everyone, an update on the new corp picture. I'm talking with the artist. We're discussing what kind of picture to make. The artist is going to be Charles Logan, Im sure most of you know him as @Cartun on champs. He's pretty talented. I'll le...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 63d
CapsLockRAGE!2462Small Epelesker 62d
CORP News

New CORP picture

We all have seen the artwork on the CORP front page. It's been there for years. It's great, but it does have a problem... It's pretty dated, Most of the people on it aren't in the game anymore and the ones that are are pretty old characters. So, I...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 75d
CapsLockRAGE!2456Small CapsLockRAGE! 73d
CORP News

April fools

Of course it was an April fools joke. I'm not going anywhere as of yet.That being said. I hope everyone continues to use CORP to the fullest of it's abilities, and I hope to see more people come and for the community to grow. I know there isn't mu...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 202d
CapsLockRAGE!1485Small CapsLockRAGE! 202d
CORP News

Bowing out.

It's been real guys. But unfortunately, it's time for me to hit the old dusty trail. I've been your admin for the better part of a year at this point but the stress of being the leader of pretend time has gotten the better of me. At times I sit up...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 204d
CapsLockRAGE!2510Small Thundrax 203d
CORP News

2017 is here!

Hello everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood admin, touching base with everyone and hoping everyone the best for the new year. CORP has been around a long time, and has seen a rise and decline over, and over again. But still it holds strong as ...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 274d
CapsLockRAGE!2465Small Epelesker 274d
CORP News

CORP now has a Discord server!

Thaaat's right! Now, in case you don't know, Discord is an app/program that functions like Ventrillo, but is free like Skype! Anyone can make a server, and manage it. It's super easy. So, since we don't have a voice server I figured I'd make o...
Small Turbo Raptor 1y
Turbo Raptor0961Small Turbo Raptor 1y
CORP News

New Mods!

I've been watching the channel and the people posting in it pretty carefully. After some careful thought, I have decided to bring in two more people for mod status.Congratulations to both @Astrosimi and @TurboRaptor (Dabbler on the forums) on thie...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 1y
CapsLockRAGE!4876Small Bob From Accounting 1y
CORP News

CORPfest cancelled!

It's been a while since we've had one of these, So with everything going on, I figured now would be as good a time as any to do this.CORP fest is, or used to be, an annual gathering of CORPers for a few fun activities, Such as costume contests and...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 1y
CapsLockRAGE!2914Small CapsLockRAGE! 1y
CORP News

Forum Moderators & In-Game Moderators Needed

Due to some unforeseen circumstances my time with CO and CORP will be even more limited or possibly cease to exist after some recent events. Family member has been in critical condition and my online time will be more sporadic or non-existent due...
Small Reldin 1y
Reldin2799Small Thundrax 1y
CORP News

CORP & CRP to be Open

As of 11/29/2015, both the CORP (ooc channel) and Champions RP (ic channel) will be open. Those looking to join the community will not require an invite from moderators. You are still required to abide by CORP rules and abuse of the open door pol...
Small Reldin 1y
Reldin21152Small Reldin 1y
CORP News

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, everyone. Hope you all have a great time this holiday season and have a happy new year.
Small Reldin 2y
Reldin41756Small Reldin 2y
1 2 3 4
CORP News

The PDB is back up and running again! Information inside.

Current PDB Status: ONLINEWell, as some of you no doubt already know, the PDB is back up and running once more.HOWEVER...it's still in full debugging mode, along with the server being updated and such. So it'll bounce between super-fast speed and ...
Small Bob From Accounting 4y
Bob From Accounting6716562Small Bob From Accounting 2y
CORP News

Winners of CORP Fest 2013

Winners of the Classic CategoryWinners of the Modern CategoryWinners of the Technology CategoryWinners of the Fantasy CategoryWinners of the Anthropomorphic CategoryWinners of the Novelty CategoryWinners of the Casual CategoryWinners of Mister Mil...
Small Reldin 4y
Reldin125552Small Epelesker 4y
CORP News

CORP Fest 2013

What is CORP Fest?CORP Fest is a yearly event that celebrates the anniversaries of both Champions Online and the CORP community. This is our way of saying THANK YOU for being apart of the CORP Community as well as a huge Thank you for playing the...
Small Reldin 4y
Reldin174556Small BlackMethos 4y
CORP News

CORP Fest Forum Contest

For the first time this year, CORP will be having a costume contest on our forums that will be included in this year’s CORP Fest. For those of you that may not be able to enter CORP Fest this year, here’s your chance to participate in the celebra...
Small Reldin 4y
Reldin3812576Small Reldin 4y
1 2 3 9
CORP News

State of the Wiki (Primus Database) 2013*

THE STATE OF THE WIKI (or Primus Database) 2013*As you all prob know, Primus Database is down.The reason for this is, the host that was supporting the site basically cut and run, maybe from money troubles or some other thing. What does this mean?W...
Small Awesome Ventura 4y
Awesome Ventura18041321Small thequimper 4y
CORP News

Congratulations @MainframeError!

After some time carefully considering people that'd be best suited to the job, we're proud to welcome @MainframeError into the ranks of the CORP Moderators. As a member of the community, you will be able to turn to him for all your needs regarding...
Small Royal African (American) Hermit 4y
Royal African (American) Hermit152569Small BlackMethos 4y
CORP News

Create a villain contest!

See the bottom of the post for the winners!Heyo everyone, It's Caps! {Insert applaud} I decided I wanted to run a contest, so here it is. We're going to have a 'Create a villain' contest. Now, I know ya'll are like "But Caps! What do you mean" And...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 4y
CapsLockRAGE!2310225Small CapsLockRAGE! 4y
CORP News

And the Screenshot Contest Winner is...

After taking some more time for consideration (also fending off distractions in both RL and internet), I have finally chosen the winner of the Screenshot Contest.That winner is............................@AceOfFours!For showing the sense of scale ...
Small Reldin 4y
Reldin173824Small Awesome Ventura 4y