Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
CORP News

Champions Online is now Free-to-play!

So open the flood gates, there's probably gonna be a heck of a lot more new people!Check out the patch notes here: http://www.champions-online.com/release-notes/f2p
Small Reldin 6y
Reldin91584Member avatar small David Falkayn 6y
CORP News

Happy New Years CORP!

Welcome to 2011 CORP!I hope you all had a good time when going into the new year. I know I did!Tell us, CORPers. What are some of your new year's resolutions?
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin21342Small Ceadol 7y
CORP News

Happy Holidays, CORP!

Happy holidays to all you CORPers. I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and a happy New Years!
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin131801Small Astrosimi 7y
CORP News

Working on some stuff!

Hey folks. Gonna be working on some stuff for the forums. First off, changed up some of the sections a bit. I split the RP sections from the in-game sections so now they are their own forum sections. I'm also taking some of the subsections and...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin1809Small Reldin 7y
CORP News

What does the scouter say about the member count?

IT'S OVER TWO THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!...yay. Happy 2000 all!
Small @AZSolii 7y
@AZSolii61449Small Astrosimi 7y
CORP News

CORP Fest Winners (Excuse the lateness!)

It took me a week, but I am finally posting the winners for the CORP Fest Costume Contest and the PVP Tourney. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to participate for the event. It was a great turnout and I hope everyone that attende...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin64916Small Bron 7y
CORP News

First Annual CORP Fest! - Saturday, Sept. 4th & Sunday Sept. 5th - 1 PM PST/ 4 PM EST / 8 PM GMT

Hello everyone!I would like to bring you all some good news.In celebration of CORP and Champions Online's one year anniversary, we will be celebrating CORP Fest 2010!What is CORP Fest you ask? Well I'll tell you! CORP Fest is a weekend long in-c...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin335069Member avatar small Xennith 7y
CORP News

CORP URL Troubles - Now fixed

OK. The mmoguild sites URL is our temporary URL until we can get our main one paid.As of now, I do not own the URL or the account to pay for it, BUT! I have emailed Captain Philippines about it and hopefully he gets back to me ASAP, assuming he ...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin162540Small Captain Philippines 7y
CORP News

New In Character Additions

Two new sub forum additions have been added to the Roleplay section!The Hero Ads - A section where people can post IC buy/sell/trade ads and help wanted ads.Recent Events - A section for people to post new activities that have happened to their ch...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin81398Small Termody 7y
CORP News

We just hit the 1,900 mark on the member list.It's almost an entire year since CORP has been used, so great how far it's come.
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin2606Small Rezz 7y
CORP News

New Forum Additions

Hey folks. The poll for deciding on whether or not CORP should be expanded to include more mmos was pretty close with 37% of the vote being "Depends. Will it still concentrate on CO?" 37% going to "No" and 24% going with "Yes."With the vote being...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin21363Small FarahlLuna 7y
CORP News

Site donations

Hey guys!I'm looking to switch the website back over to a paid subscription but I need help in up keeping it. I'll also be trying out a Ventrilo server for a few months to see if people would be interested in using it. I also want to be helping ...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin51093Small Reldin 7y
CORP News

1800 Members, A new radio station and more updates!

Well folks, we hit the 1800 mark for member base on CORP! Woohoo!Thanks to the awesome DJ Lorimarko and Dawning Destiny, we have our very own CORP radio station! DJ Lorimarko will be DJing three nights a week, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays all...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin92063Small MLG ROLEPLAYER 7y
CORP News

Friendly reminder regarding the IC channel

There are a set of rules that were written several months back after receiving some feedback. Members who are looking to RP over the IC channel should give the rules a look over before entering RP.The rules can be found here.
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin1822Small Reldin 7y
CORP News

We have reached 1,700 members! Woo!Let us celebrate with sexy parties and pie, lots and lots of pie!
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin71290Small Royal African (American) Hermit 7y
CORP News

Because one of these haven't been done in awhile, we're at 1,570 members!Go go CORP~!
Small Reldin 8y
Reldin132008Small Masquerade 7y
CORP News

We're Still Here.

Just letting everyone know that we are indeed still here. Scarlet and myself have been amazingly busy lately and haven't found much time to chill out on the computer. Scarlet's computer also took a crap so as soon as we get that fixed we'll be f...
Small USKnight 8y
USKnight41044Small Captain Philippines 7y
CORP News

Website fixing

Hey there everyone, we're working on getting the forums fixed with a new template. A few new mods have been appointed and now we're working on getting the site back up and running as well as getting a new banner up to replace the broken one. Thi...
Small Reldin 8y
Reldin1575Small Reldin 8y
CORP News

I haven't done one of these in a while, so...:)
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet314384Small Decibal 8y
CORP News

Halloween Party with Foxbat (and CORP!)

Be sure to jump in game on October 25th to have a bangin' time with Ravencroft, CORP, and that infamous rapscallion Foxbat! All details for the event can be found here. EDIT: Spellen fixted
Small USKnight 8y
USKnight2893Small Raven Claws 8y