Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
CORP News

CORP Site Downtime

Our parent site, MMO Guildsites, will be conducting maintenance from 10PM EST to approximately 12AM EST.
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet91235Small Lady Bluestar 8y
CORP News

950+ and the new Gaming Center

Over fifty new members in three days! Welcome to CORP!With the recent influx of game threads, I've decided to add the "Gaming Center" to the forums for all your video/tabletop/pnp/tcg/board gaming needs. Enjoy!
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet61176Small Scarlet 8y
CORP News

900!

Almost to 1,000! Welcome new CORP members!We're also now the largest "guild" on our parent site, MMO Guildsites. Woo!
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet182040Small Masquerade 8y
CORP News

750, PRIMUS Database, Monster Island

Whoo! Over 750 members! Welcome to the community new members!Now, onto other business:Some of you know that we're expanding on CORP's sister site http://PRIMUSdatabase.com/ which will function much like Virtueverse did for ex-Virtue players. Th...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet10194Small X132001 8y
CORP News

600!

Title says it all! Welcome new CORP members! Hope everyone's having fun in-game.We also have a fun new addition to the site that I'll post more about when it's closer to completion. :)
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet202428Small FrozenViolet 8y
CORP News

400+ Members & One Day Left!

I never dreamed that we would have such a large community before launch. 400 members is absolutely mind blowing. Thank you everyone for spreading the word and a huge welcome to all new members! Have fun!If you haven't already, be sure to join t...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet152175Small Masquerade 8y
CORP News

300!

THIS IS CORRRRRP!(I'm sorry, I had to.)PS: I have a surprise coming up for everyone. :3 Hopefully it'll be done tomorrow~Surpriseeee~ New theme! I'll be tweaking it here and there... so, yeah.
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet313815Small irresistible force 8y
CORP News

CORP Site Downtime

The site will be down for about an hour starting at 9PM PDT/5AM GMT.Our parent site, MMOGuildsites is migrating their servers to new hardware.All done!
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet71143Small Atomic Japan 8y
CORP News

270+ Members! Whoo! Only one week left!

My mind is still blown at the rate we've grown as a community. Thank you all for contributing and continually supporting CORP. As the game nears launch, the excitement for it is palpable. We look forward to seeing all of your characters come to...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet101367Small irresistible force 8y
CORP News

150 & Still Growing. A Few Announcements.

Good work everyone! We've gotten fifty new members in just three days. That's insane! Since we've had such a large influx, we now have Masquerade giving us a hand as our new Moderator. Congrats Masquerade and thanks for helping!For those in op...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet212919Small Scarlet 8y
1 2 3
CORP News

Congratulations everyone! 100 CORP members and counting!

We, administrators and members, would like to thank everyone for their full support in making this community not only fast growing but a great place to meet others who share a love for Champions Online, role-playing and great stories. It was less ...
Small Captain Philippines 8y
Captain Philippines445209Small Royal African (American) Hermit 8y
CORP News

CO is still in CLOSED Beta

Please, everyone remember that the NDA is still in effect. Refrain from speaking about Beta until it is lifted. If you post about Beta, the thread/post will be deleted.Thank you,Scarlet
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet141777Small Atomic Japan 8y
CORP News

Holy Smokes! Members & Ventrilo

Thanks to our benefactors, we will have our Ventrilo server in just a few days! A big thank you again to those who've donated!----Wow, we're already at sixty-one members now! That's awesome! Good work on spreading the word everyone and another ...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet161756Small Atomic Japan 8y
CORP News

Ding!

400 forum posts and 45 members in just a few days! That's amazing guys. Thank you all for spreading the word. I honestly would have never thought we'd grow this fast.I also might be reorganizing the right sidebar blocks a bit, so if you see som...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet6930Small Captain Philippines 8y
CORP News

Welcome to CORP!

Yay, we finally got our domain! Welcome all to Champions Online Role Players!
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet131591Small Atomic Japan 8y
CORP News

Under Construction

Welcome everyone to CORP, where we bring super role players together. In the coming week you'll be seeing a lot of changes, but don't worry! It'll be pretty, I promise. We'll be getting our rightful url at http://championsonlineroleplayers.com/...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet1500Small Scarlet 8y