Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

[Pinned] Preemptive Hello and Welcome.

This is a little preemptive strike on welcoming new members to the site on behalf of myself and the other CORP moderators in case we don't get the chance to post a hello on individual introduction posts. Hello to you and welcome to the group! We...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin11505Small Reldin 7y
Introductions

[Pinned] Welcome Heroes! [Please Read]

Welcome all! We're very pleased to have you and please feel free to tell us about yourself; that's what this forum is for. ;P Be sure to read the forum rules too!
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet12363Small Scarlet 8y
Introductions

Heya Again

Heya folks. after a few years of not playing, I decided to take a look again at the game, I was wondering how Active CORP still is. Some may remember me as Aracanus, a Lemurian Spellsword that surfaced a long time ago. However jsut saying Hi again...
Small Arcanus 9d
Arcanus170Small Arcanus 9d
Introductions

Hello World!

...or at least Hello CORP. 😉I've been playing CO for two years now, doing some casual rp once in a while, and now finally decided to join CORP.Hope to see you in game.
Member avatar small Menesh 35d
Menesh5153Small Lord Liaden 33d
Introductions

Hello!

Heyo CORP, @goshnova1 popping in to say hi here.Recently returned to the game after a year longish hiatus. Wanted to say hi to the rest of the RP community.I've been playing CO since launch off and on, and since launch over at CoH until closure. P...
Small Starbound 52d
Starbound2183Small Epelesker 51d
Hoy
Introductions

Hoy

So I joined up awhile back, but actually never posted. AS I plan to make a return to CORP, I figured I'd slide back on and make a PROPER hello this time. Despite knowing the RP scene isn't as alive as it used to be :PThat aside, hello all! Sune is...
Small Sune 82d
Sune5326Small Sune 78d
Introductions

Hello there!!

Hey all you superhero RPers! Stumbled upon this site while looking for role playing communities for Champions Online and figured this looks like a good place to post up! I play a toon in game named Biome, an environmentalist superhero (or eco-terr...
Member avatar small Biome 82d
Biome5243Member avatar small Biome 79d
Introductions

Hello!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group, although I already have experience with roleplay, in games and digital games
Small Techno Striker 96d
Techno Striker5193Small Techno Striker 95d
Introductions

Greetings

Ahem. Introductions are always rather akward, do pardon me.So, my name is Andreas. I'm 23 years old, and I've been involved in Roleplaying for about...3 of those years. I started with Guild Wars 2, then had a brief stint in Champions, actually (th...
Small DocHalloween 126d
DocHalloween3258Small DocHalloween 124d
Introductions

Hi ya!

Hello fellow Champs !I'm Brandon and 23 years old. Been in the 'P&P-Business' since I'm 5 years old hehe. Grew up with it. Also a DM for 4 years now in our ongoing DnD campaign. :-) The four of us switch back and forth on who's next Sunday's D...
Member avatar small Dreamwalker 148d
Dreamwalker6337Small Leroyswish 146d
Introductions

Hey howdy hey

Not sure if I introduce myself properly but I'm Fared; I RPed in games like City of Heroes, Second life and most I couldn't even name. But I've known about the roleplaying since 2007. I hope I roleplay with you soon! :D
Member avatar small Fromfiretoflames 147d
Fromfiretoflames2238Small Leroyswish 146d
Introductions

Howdy

Hello all. I first started with PnP RPGS more than thirty years ago (yes, I am old...thank you). I grew up on comics, and wonder if anyone remembers the old PnP Marvel Heroes RPG? FASERIP anyone? lol. Anyway, thats where my 'main' character, Spect...
Member avatar small Pyrceval 181d
Pyrceval8315Small Samneric 179d
Introductions

Hello there!

Hello folks. I have recently returned to CO after a i think it was a 3-4 year hiatus. I used to be quite active with my over 2000 clocked hours of gameplay ( yes i am a gigantic nerd :P )Anyway feel free to hit me up ingame for some RP and stuff. ...
Small Felty-DK 191d
Felty-DK4324Small CapsLockRAGE! 187d
Introductions

New Girl Question: The State of Roleplay in Champions Online

Greetings to one and all. Avid roleplayer and somewhat amateur writer. I have RP'd for quite a while, over a decade(I was like 12 when I started on some weird site called Neopets), and I have done RP in let's say 2 and a half MMOs. I really like t...
Small Amphitrite 205d
Amphitrite4577Small CapsLockRAGE! 202d
Introductions

The new guy or NFG

Hello peops I've been reading from this site 4 what feels like maybe a month(idk exactly) and it feels good 2 be a full-fledged member of this community. hmmm where do i start? well I'm a huge lore nerd(thx Lord Liaden btw) and all around nice if ...
Small Bloodywolfie161 261d
Bloodywolfie1613224Small Bloodywolfie161 261d
Introductions

Greetings everyone.

hello everyone I am new to Champions online and rping in champions. I am currently working on a back story for my character and hope to have a bio done as soon as I do some research to find out if what I want to do works the way I think it does :)...
Member avatar small Blue Griffin 289d
Blue Griffin5916Small Lord Liaden 288d
Introductions

Greetings Heroes!

Greetings Heroes!Hello there ^^ I’ve been playing Champions Online casually for a long time but only recently learned about CORP. I play tabletop Rps for about 15 years and i was looking for a good super hero rp for a long time só, here i am.As f...
Member avatar small Merrick 313d
Merrick2398Small Lord Liaden 312d
Introductions

Hello, all.

I've started playing CO at the end of February. I tend to be a bit more casual when it comes to RP.Usually if I start talking about a twin sister that's when I'm IC. I hope to have a less clunky method of showing I'm IC in future.You can find me a...
Small Atroxia Lion 337d
Atroxia Lion4485Small Atroxia Lion 336d
Introductions

[Enter Title Here]

Hello! I'm a player that started around the beginning of the month and I am freakin' addicted to this game! Iv'e always been interested in RP but never knew where to start. Iv'e got something resembling a backstory for my main. One that's even goi...
Member avatar small Nova 357d
Nova2338Small Lord Liaden 357d
Introductions

Sylinator's Introduction

Hi, guys. I'm Sylinator (people just call me Syl for short, and my screen handle is @sylinator).I consider myself a dedicated, if amateur, roleplayer. I'm kind of hoping to get into writing my own stories, but I'm not too experienced at that eithe...
Member avatar small Sylinator 1y
Sylinator1303Member avatar small Sylinator 1y