Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

[Pinned] Preemptive Hello and Welcome.

This is a little preemptive strike on welcoming new members to the site on behalf of myself and the other CORP moderators in case we don't get the chance to post a hello on individual introduction posts. Hello to you and welcome to the group! We...
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin11468Small Reldin 7y
Introductions

[Pinned] Welcome Heroes! [Please Read]

Welcome all! We're very pleased to have you and please feel free to tell us about yourself; that's what this forum is for. ;P Be sure to read the forum rules too!
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet12324Small Scarlet 8y
Introductions

Hello!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group, although I already have experience with roleplay, in games and digital games
Small Techno Striker 8d
Techno Striker5122Small Techno Striker 8d
Introductions

Greetings

Ahem. Introductions are always rather akward, do pardon me.So, my name is Andreas. I'm 23 years old, and I've been involved in Roleplaying for about...3 of those years. I started with Guild Wars 2, then had a brief stint in Champions, actually (th...
Small DocHalloween 38d
DocHalloween3187Small DocHalloween 37d
Introductions

Hi ya!

Hello fellow Champs !I'm Brandon and 23 years old. Been in the 'P&P-Business' since I'm 5 years old hehe. Grew up with it. Also a DM for 4 years now in our ongoing DnD campaign. :-) The four of us switch back and forth on who's next Sunday's D...
Member avatar small Dreamwalker 61d
Dreamwalker6250Small Leroyswish 59d
Introductions

Hey howdy hey

Not sure if I introduce myself properly but I'm Fared; I RPed in games like City of Heroes, Second life and most I couldn't even name. But I've known about the roleplaying since 2007. I hope I roleplay with you soon! :D
Member avatar small Fromfiretoflames 60d
Fromfiretoflames2169Small Leroyswish 59d
Introductions

Howdy

Hello all. I first started with PnP RPGS more than thirty years ago (yes, I am old...thank you). I grew up on comics, and wonder if anyone remembers the old PnP Marvel Heroes RPG? FASERIP anyone? lol. Anyway, thats where my 'main' character, Spect...
Member avatar small Pyrceval 93d
Pyrceval8211Small Samneric 92d
Introductions

Hello there!

Hello folks. I have recently returned to CO after a i think it was a 3-4 year hiatus. I used to be quite active with my over 2000 clocked hours of gameplay ( yes i am a gigantic nerd :P )Anyway feel free to hit me up ingame for some RP and stuff. ...
Small Felty-DK 104d
Felty-DK4258Small CapsLockRAGE! 100d
Introductions

New Girl Question: The State of Roleplay in Champions Online

Greetings to one and all. Avid roleplayer and somewhat amateur writer. I have RP'd for quite a while, over a decade(I was like 12 when I started on some weird site called Neopets), and I have done RP in let's say 2 and a half MMOs. I really like t...
Small Amphitrite 118d
Amphitrite4482Small CapsLockRAGE! 115d
Introductions

The new guy or NFG

Hello peops I've been reading from this site 4 what feels like maybe a month(idk exactly) and it feels good 2 be a full-fledged member of this community. hmmm where do i start? well I'm a huge lore nerd(thx Lord Liaden btw) and all around nice if ...
Small Bloodywolfie161 174d
Bloodywolfie1613186Small Bloodywolfie161 174d
Introductions

Greetings everyone.

hello everyone I am new to Champions online and rping in champions. I am currently working on a back story for my character and hope to have a bio done as soon as I do some research to find out if what I want to do works the way I think it does :)...
Member avatar small Blue Griffin 201d
Blue Griffin5762Small Lord Liaden 201d
Introductions

Greetings Heroes!

Greetings Heroes!Hello there ^^ I’ve been playing Champions Online casually for a long time but only recently learned about CORP. I play tabletop Rps for about 15 years and i was looking for a good super hero rp for a long time só, here i am.As f...
Member avatar small Merrick 225d
Merrick2318Small Lord Liaden 225d
Introductions

Hello, all.

I've started playing CO at the end of February. I tend to be a bit more casual when it comes to RP.Usually if I start talking about a twin sister that's when I'm IC. I hope to have a less clunky method of showing I'm IC in future.You can find me a...
Small Atroxia Lion 250d
Atroxia Lion4386Small Atroxia Lion 248d
Introductions

[Enter Title Here]

Hello! I'm a player that started around the beginning of the month and I am freakin' addicted to this game! Iv'e always been interested in RP but never knew where to start. Iv'e got something resembling a backstory for my main. One that's even goi...
Member avatar small Nova 270d
Nova2264Small Lord Liaden 270d
Introductions

Sylinator's Introduction

Hi, guys. I'm Sylinator (people just call me Syl for short, and my screen handle is @sylinator).I consider myself a dedicated, if amateur, roleplayer. I'm kind of hoping to get into writing my own stories, but I'm not too experienced at that eithe...
Member avatar small Sylinator 296d
Sylinator1236Member avatar small Sylinator 296d
Introductions

WELP. I'm here.

People might know me from the many times I've been an arse in the caprice- or just outright silly.Or somewhere else.I'm DeadofPool and uh.Hi?I was goin' through some bad stuff irl but now I'm back to CO and figured I should actually get more invol...
Member avatar small Ephrael 297d
Ephrael1239Member avatar small Ephrael 297d
Introductions

Salutations.

Hello everyone, Just wanted to say hi, i've been playing CO for a while but just now really looked into trying to join the RP community, i'm pretty new to RPing in CO but i do have experience from other RPG's and stuff, i'm hoping to get along wit...
Member avatar small Daring-Devil 300d
Daring-Devil4475Small Warblade 298d
Introductions

Hi all.

Hey everyone,I just figured I would make a quick post to introduce myself. I'm a returning player to CO after having been away for over a year, and decided to get back into it. I've been an RPer, off and on, for many years now and I look forward...
Member avatar small Cabraxusb 304d
Cabraxusb3410Member avatar small Malanchai 298d
Introductions

Hello everyone

Hi there! I hope that this place is still a thing. I am a RPer who comes from DCUO. and I just thought I would say hello and look to find RP in CO as well. Be it normal, Super group, or mature RP I just enjoy making really great stories and hope t...
Member avatar small Thundergirl 306d
Thundergirl8554Small Epelesker 306d
Introductions

Guess Who's Back . . .

BACK AGAINNo, really, though, it's been a long time. I've kind of been off and on for the last couple days, since I'm trying to get more into creative writing again anyway and writing in character really helps me warm up for that.Anyway, I've bee...
Member avatar small Iron Hellkite 361d
Iron Hellkite5581Member avatar small Iron Hellkite 361d