Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Creative Corner

[Pinned] Artists to Commission

Been meaning to do this for a few months now but never got around to it after mentioning it in an old thread. While there is another thread like this, I felt a more organized take with links would be less confusing to read for people interested i...
Small Reldin 4y
Reldin237561Small MantaMan 1y
Creative Corner

[Pinned] Hero Art - Resources and links

Hi everyone! First off, you lot are creating some amazing stuff 3(I was recently looking around for the 'Im like' signature template (See my sig for an example). Well I found them in the end but it took some searching. I decided a thread linking t...
Small Sleepybat 8y
Sleepybat102659Small Colanah 5y
Creative Corner

[Pinned] Image Posting Guidelines [Please Read]

Please follow these guidelines when posting:• Large images will automatically get resized; you may post thumbnails linked to a larger image, however.• Do not post excessive nudity, gore or violence; post a warning in the thread and [NS] in the thr...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet1839Small Scarlet 8y
Creative Corner

THE DOCTOR VERSUS SPARROWHAWK! (WiP)

Just sharing some art I have commissioned for the winner of a writing contest I held for my teams under the theme of VERSUS. The winner was Kaufmann, and he was awesome enough to state he wanted his character to be fighting my character in the pie...
Small pallas001 2d
pallas001141Small pallas001 2d
1 2 3 4
Creative Corner

Masamundane Junk 2014

My doodly style has been evolving a bit lately, and I'm pretty happy with the way it's begun to work. Still a bit more I'm playing with, but my newest is also my newest character. I drew her before, but prefer the way this looks.The white suit on ...
Small Masamundane 3y
Masamundane6511784Small Masamundane 73d
Creative Corner

Champions Online Art - UNDEAD Costume Contest Winners!

Another year, another costume contest from the Champions Online Art DeviantArt group!This time with bloodWhat is THIS?The idea is that you take your player character and have them transform into a creature of the night! These can be, zombies, vam...
Small cartun 1y
cartun192995Small Britannia 88d
Creative Corner

CapslockRAGE's Comissions and arts.

Hiya, I'm planning on getting quite a bit of art done, So I wanted to share them. This thread is for that purpose. Feel free to comment on the pictures, and possibly suggest things or hell, doodle my characters, I'll post them all here.First, I'll...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 4y
CapsLockRAGE!155183Small CapsLockRAGE! 106d
Creative Corner

PROTECTORS: BATTLE ROYALE

... just thought I'd share. :P
Small pallas001 183d
pallas0013322Small FrozenViolet 180d
Creative Corner

Are you... MassivelyHeroic?

While I've mentioned the idea in CORP Discord, I thought I'd add a posting here in case there were those interested. Wanted to let people know that I started a group gallery on deviantArt that focuses on OC characters from superhero MMOs-- Champio...
Small Epelesker 206d
Epelesker1219Small Epelesker 206d
1 2 3
Creative Corner

Epel's Gallery (forgive me, for I have commissioned)

Basically, this is that inevitable topic I have to make where I explain I used to be good at art, but now I just want other people to do it for me. Most of the time.I've racked up quite a few commission pieces over the years. Naturally, most of th...
Small Epelesker 4y
Epelesker5413036Small Epelesker 247d
Creative Corner

Art/Vlog Channel open

Small update just letting all know I got an art/vlog channel started up entitled SoulStar Sketchin'. Will be doing multiple updates and what not improving it as I know there are audio issues. (Really working hard on improving that overtime promise...
Small SoulStar 1y
SoulStar131503Small SoulStar 312d
Creative Corner

Private Journals of a Wandering Magi

So I was bored one day so I started making visual references for the journal owned by a character of mine. The entries are done from his point of view etc etc.Old Paper Stock ImageFont
Small Bready 316d
Bready1270Small Bready 316d
Creative Corner

Open Commissions are open

Technically it ain't news but I am a freelance artist and do occasionally make the bills by doing so. But for about I will say a month or so I will be offering commissions.Below will be a link to the commissions pricing listing on my deviant art ...
Small SoulStar 1y
SoulStar1271Small SoulStar 1y
Creative Corner

Agent Canada - Lottery & Freebie Pics

Hello HeroesYou may not know me as I spent most of my time on the Champions Forums but some of my doodles or their sublect matter maybe a little familiar. Here's a small sample of the safer ones.CLIFF-01: One of the earlier Champions doodles, one ...
Small Agent Canada 2y
Agent Canada33746062Member avatar small Manhunter 1y
Creative Corner

Thundrax Story Collection

Collected all the stuff I wrote over the years into this:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHmfdC4jXPpT1dkRGQ0RHRQSUU/view?usp=sharing
Small Thundrax 1y
Thundrax3480Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Creative Corner

A referance program for you doodly-doodlers

Hey guys, So, I sometimes throw art at this page, and you might have seen it. I'm not grand at it, and in fact, I'm not great at all. I have a terrible time with hands, and my proportions are...unreliable at best.Which is not me trying to start a ...
Small Masamundane 2y
Masamundane4673Small Meegatron 1y
Creative Corner

Evolution of a character

I thought it might be fun to post the progression of a character over the years till they appeared in Champions. So if you're really, really bored you can see it here.Halon who?
Small LXD 1y
LXD2363Small Snookums 1y
Creative Corner

Manta's Artsy-Fartsy "Look what I did!" Thread

So......at this point I'm drawing faster than I can write characters up. And, if I'm being honest, the write-ups were a beard for the drawings.Sadly, I'm running out of characters to draw. =/Which brought me, this past weekend, to Takofanes the ...
Small MantaMan 1y
MantaMan151708Small Epelesker 1y
Creative Corner

Charles Logan Art - Every Wednesday @Twitch!

Also known as @Cartun! Who Are You? My name is Charles Logan. Besides being an avid roleplayer here in CORP, I also am an industry artist, who has been heavily influenced by the modern day Alphas and Omegas, the gods of our time: Superheroes. ***...
Small cartun 4y
cartun3526427Small cartun 1y
Creative Corner

Giselle's Gazelle

I wanted to take a moment to show off some recent art I commissioned for my serialized science fiction series, Giselle's Gazelle.If you're interested in the stories of Captain Gili and First Mate Spivakovsky, a new chapter just kicked off this wee...
Small RexCelestis 1y
RexCelestis2436Small Feronius 1y