Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
Superteam Information and Recruitment

[Pinned] New Supergroups List

Hero Groups:The Aurora Institute A multi-faceted group with focuses on scientific research, technological advancements, magical studies, and a school for young would-be heroes. The Guild of Clandestine Wardens A privately funded organization of he...
Small redaqua 7y
redaqua4417691Member avatar small Madhargen 2y

[Pinned] Recruiters and LFG (Looking for Group section)

Recruiters! Don't forget to check out the new LFG section for possible interest!
Small Reldin 7y
Reldin41813Small Knightshadow 2y

[Pinned] Superteam Recruitment/LFG Guidelines [Please Read]

Only Superteam Recruitment and "Hero Looking For Superteam" threads are allowed here. You may also start threads asking the community about a certain superteam and their experience with them. Threads or posts designed to start conflict with blatan...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet21872Small Atomic Japan 8y

D.R.A.G.O.N. is recruiting! (Villains' RP Group)

You may or may not have heard of us, not that it matters. All that matters, is that unless the superhumans take their rightful place as lords of the Earth, the times will never change.If you are superhuman, we are here to set you free, if you woul...
Member avatar small Sylinator 55d
Sylinator1121Member avatar small Sylinator 55d

Blackwatch Defenders are recruiting!

Who We AreComing from all backgrounds, walks of life, and in some cases different dimensions, we move through the streets of Millennium City, the hot sands of the desert, the freezing land of the Canadian terrain. Helping where we can when we are ...
Small Michael Pliskin 69d
Michael Pliskin1170Small Michael Pliskin 69d
1 2 3

[INQ] Coalition for Organizing Metahuman Policing and Security Services

Recruitment status: TAKING INQUIRIESCOMPASS is currently looking to field questions from potential new members and form associations with those who may wish to use the organization as a roleplaying hook for character development.If you're interest...
Small Epelesker 2y
Epelesker439075Small Epelesker 89d

Protectors of the World possibly looking for a few good people!

Do you enjoy playing characters that fit the mold of the Avengers or JLA? Do you enjoy playing the game but hate drama? If so, the Protectors of the World may be a good fit for you. We've been around for nearing on three years so we have a bit of ...
Small pallas001 2y
pallas001203415Small Bloodywolfie161 147d
1 2 3 6

The House of Thorns

(Click Banner to go to our Forums)The House of ThornsAbout usThe House of Thorns is an Adult Supergroup, this meaning all members are above the age of 18, if you're not Eighteen or older, you can stop reading now. There are a few reasons for this;...
Small Seleos 8y
Seleos10729220Small Bloodywolfie161 168d

The Progeny is seeking TEEN HEROES!

I'm looking to add possibly 2-3 TEEN heroes to one of my SG's, THE PROGENY. I'm looking for low to mid tier power levels and players who are looking to create an immersive, fun team environment. The team more or less leans towards straightforward ...
Small pallas001 362d
pallas00181278Small pallas001 250d

The New United Sentinels of America (USofA) are recruiting!

United Sentinels of AmericaWebsite: http://usofa.enjin.com/Description: So what are we about? We're the "good guys", the "white hats" who always come to the rescue. Think along the lines of gold and silver age type costumes with modern ideals. "Tr...
Small Saedor 254d
Saedor1329Small Saedor 254d

UNTIL themed groups

I'm re-posting this under the supergroups section, as it is probably a better spot for it!I'm looking to locate any and all UNTIL themed or affiliated groups that are still active in the game. I am part of two, Project Hecate (The enforcement part...
Small Wvolf 1y
Wvolf7921Small CalamityCain 257d

Project 'On Call' ( Avengers meets Heroes For Hire inspired RPSG)

Since the thread prior I've plenty of positive feedback, I think I'll move forward with it.The SG is called Project "On Call"Basically it's running my own SG that practically runs itself. Yes it will be an RPSG but the idea of it is that it will b...
Small SoulStar 3y
SoulStar287299Small SoulStar 293d

New Mutans/X-Force

Hello students, If you are receiving this e-mail, then you have been chosen for an important role. At Ravenswood Academy you attend because you are the best, well today you have been chosen because you are the best of the best. An advance...
Member avatar small SilverFox 298d
SilverFox1292Member avatar small SilverFox 298d

[INQ] Urban Legends of Millennium City

Recruitment status: SCOUTING / TAKING INQUIRIESHeroes that protect the innocent without want for recognition or reward, sometimes plying their good trade out of the sight of watchful eyes. In one fleeting moment the day is saved, often leaving wit...
Small Epelesker 1y
Epelesker51274Small Epelesker 324d

Looking for an active Super Team.

I decided to return to Champions Online on a whim, and though I played long ago around the time when Champions was subscription based and then left when it went free to play, I never quite dabbled in the RP section of the game.Much to my dismay an...
Small Dr. Sila 335d
Dr. Sila1370Small Dr. Sila 335d

Peers Network (New Heavy RPSG recruiting)

#12886034 Network wrote:i am network. you are my peers. i want to help people but i cannot. you also wish to help but wander aimlessly. i will be your guide. together we can do much more good than we would apart. i have gathered you to this websi...
Small Bready 361d
Bready1352Small Bready 361d

Looking for a Supergroup

Hello there, I have a toon called Lumen, who is my main and I'm very keen to get her involved in a supergroup. She is a recent arrival at Millennium city. She is beginning to fully test her powers and wants to get involved in a gr...
Small Doon 1y
Doon2541Member avatar small Nitrogen 1y

Initiative Black (An Occult Horror SG)

Initiative Black is a role-playing group inspired by the works of Mike Mignola, Tom Clancy, Jim Butcher and H.P Lovecraft, as well as real world history and current events. The group is primarily horror, law enforcement and paramilitary themed, a...
Small Hound 1y
Hound91012Small Hound 1y

"The Courts," Fairie themed SG

Hello all!I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in the creation of a SG based on Fairie lore, a gathering of sorts of fae creatures in Millennium City. From a plot perspective, the purpose of the group would mainly be the representati...
Small mephist0fell0w 2y
mephist0fell0w4867Small Sundancer 1y

The Triskelion Academy for the Augmented and Enhanced

"Welcome, prospective students, longtime learners and integral educators. Let's make this term even better than the last!" - Carter Ellis, 2016Established in 2006, the Triskelion Academy for the Augmented and Enhanced (TAAE) is intended to be a pl...
Small ErsatzEmperor 1y
ErsatzEmperor0465Small ErsatzEmperor 1y