Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 7
Champions Online Discussion

[Pinned] CORP Championship! (If CORP had a fighting game)

I know I have, but has anyone else considered what it would be like if your own characters had their own fighting games? Post your character's fighting moves, their quotes and their stages. You can have heroes and villains! Below is a template tha...
Small Nyak 6y
Nyak13438510Small Bröderna Fluff 2y

[Pinned] Global@Championsonline!

Yay! The game is here! Lt's all post our global names in this thread so we may easily find each other! I will be doing so in list format so it's easier to be read. Now available in alphabetical order and bold font! Batteries are still not included...
Small Masquerade 8y
Masquerade2482722Small Remok 4y

[Pinned] So...can someone breakdown these new changes in Champs?

Just checked in on the Champs website while SWTOR is going through the big 1.2 patch. Been thinking about coming back part-time...mainly a couple hours on the weekends. I see they've changed all kinds of stuff though, and I'm kind of concerned wha...
Small Godsend56 5y
Godsend56218093Small UPRC 5y
1 2 3 5

[Pinned] Please Read: The Forest of Fail Act - Fight For Your Community

As we hit the 100+ member mark in this community (in less than three weeks, might I add), it's become apparent that the role-playing community in Champions Online is not only strong in numbers but in support. We feel very united in something we al...
Small Captain Philippines 8y
Captain Philippines862080Small I Am Wolfgirl 7y

[Pinned] In-Game Channels (Updated 10/28/09)

Here's a list of appropriate channels in-game (/channel_join):CORP Moderated Channels: CORP to chat OOCly with other roleplayers Volcano for CORP Memebers only. - Currently Down Non-CORP Channels: Champions RP to chat ICly with other roleplayers...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet1636Small Scarlet 8y

[Pinned] The Forest of Fail - Fail Faeries Can Be Found Here!

The Forest of Fail Act - READ ME FIRST PLEASEWelcome to the Forest of Fail where you'll find Fail Faeries of many sort. Be aware of these Fail Faeries, they may not be the kind you'd want to trade or group with!Faerie Failboy Negramancer@BeartramS...
Small Captain Philippines 8y
Captain Philippines2729Small Captain Philippines 8y

Active RP SG or Community?

Hello. I'm looking for an active RP SG or Community to get involved with. Is there one around? Most SG recruitment posts look old or out of date. Is the RP community still active? Any pointers on how to get involved would be great. Thank you.
Member avatar small Merrex 47d
Merrex2211Small CapsLockRAGE! 46d

CO-Comics Presents: AWAKENING (an epilogue to the Nightmare Invasion)

* * * * ** * * * ** * * * ** * * * ** * * * ** * * * * Producer: not1stepbackwardsLore Consultant: Lord LiadenBased on the concept of: RazamaSpecial thanks to: Pariba, sersaywastaken, RubyAmethyst, d-pool, CO's Dev Team
Small BB (CO Comics) 1y
BB (CO Comics)61049Small BB (CO Comics) 187d

Get your free Foxbat Summon device on April Fool's

In the middle of Ren Cen, at the "swag shop" Foxbot vendor, there is a Foxbat Summon device for 0 tokens. I think it's a 1 day thing, not sure, please remember to get it for your toons with a Foxbat-theme.
Small BB (CO Comics) 234d
BB (CO Comics)1178Small BB (CO Comics) 234d

What's the best way to fight hard bosses?

OKAY! I'm using Radiant right now, but I've only had minor difficulties fighting certain villains here and there. I wanted to now what's the best way to approach Kevin Poe and other bosses like him?
Member avatar small furyzon 269d
furyzon3330Small Leroyswish 268d

Champions Online: WINTER MOD

Champions OnlineWinter OverhaulBETA Version 4.0Hullo, and season's greetings, happy holidays, and all that fun jazz!From the maker of the finest (and seemingly only) Champions Online Machinima...( Bronx | The Owl | Brogan )...comes a modification...
Small Bernard The Beast 2y
Bernard The Beast 102976Small Purple Tiger 344d

Brace Yourselves, the Winter Event is Coming

Lots of things returning, with interesting improvements, along with some new stuff, including but not limited to:+ Winter Event with new stuff at the event vendor, mostly costume pieces+ Even more costumes and auras in a Winter-themed lockbox+ Aut...
Small BB (CO Comics) 350d
BB (CO Comics)3802Small BB (CO Comics) 350d

Blood Moon: Takofanes's Throne for 700 event tokens

Criswolf mentioned this, so I checked it out, just took screencaps to save you a trip to PTS:Now, some important notes:- it comes, separately, in a Vehicle form and a Travel Power form, each worth 700 tokens- the Travel Power does NOT let you use ...
Small BB (CO Comics) 1y
BB (CO Comics)61468Member avatar small Manhunter 1y

Blood Moon: Earn Cursed AT, Cardboard Armor & Halloween Sets

Quick note, I forgot to mention this, but this is to save your pennies. I was just looking at the Public Test Server.This year's Blood Moon, lots of little Unlocks for event tokens (called Turakian Coins, as before) you'll earn in-game.For those t...
Small BB (CO Comics) 1y
BB (CO Comics)101281Small Snookums 1y

The new Shadow of DESTRuction content: Now Live!

Previously, there was the Nightmare Invasion, where the Qliphothic realm spilled onto Earth.Now, the next chapter is being prepared, Shadow of Destruction. HYPE.Hint - the above base is NOT the one used by heroes or UNTIL. It's someone else's.Hi...
Small BB (CO Comics) 1y
BB (CO Comics)243382Small Purple Tiger 1y

Issues logging in a silver character on a gold account.

Hello folks.I was wondering if anyone had come across this issue before and knows of a work around:I created my first character on my new account (Arkanna) while it was still a gold account. Now that I'm a gold account, the play button for Arkanna...
Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Arkanna/Arsenal9892Small Snookums 1y

About That Song...

No posts yet
Thundrax0244No posts yet

CO, STO, NW servers down (Aug. 22), but all is fixed now

Nobody panic, nobody uninstall the game or anything...yet.It's a known issue and Cryptic is looking into it.In the meantime let's talk on CORP!
Small BB (CO Comics) 1y
BB (CO Comics)8638Small BB (CO Comics) 1y

A blast from the past

Found this linked on a FB memory. From five years ago! Nice to remember some of the cool things people have done for the game over the years.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mobFaprW8vkAny other old CO works people would like to link?
Small Thundrax 1y
Thundrax3566Small Thundrax 1y
1 2 3

[RP Hangout Spots!] CORP Hero Tourism Act

Need a place to unwind after a long day of crime fighting? We here at CORP feel your pain. In an attempt to improve the quality of life of all of Millennium City's heroes, we are launching the Hero Tourism Act! Please read on and discover the m...
Small UltimateCarl 8y
UltimateCarl4813435Small Bready 1y