Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 4
Champions Lore

[Pinned] Player Made Heroes, Villians & Organizations

This is for NPC heroes and villains. Names that one may have heard in passing, on the news, in someones backstory, or is now deceased. Please use the following skeletons and they will be added to the main list.HERO/VILLAINNAMETrue Identity:Gende...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet6321280Member avatar small D8A-Dude 37d
1 2 3
Champions Lore

[Pinned] CO Lore Primer (Updated 3/19/17)

Go here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHmfdC4jXPpVmxGd1ZxcHVfbFk/view?usp=sharing
Small Thundrax 6y
Thundrax5120151Member avatar small Malanchai 169d
1 2 3 5
Champions Lore

[Pinned] Player Made Places & Things

Landmarks, cities, bases - post it all here using the following skeleton.NAMELocation:Brief Description:Remember to keep it BRIEF! Just a few lines, please.
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet8821595Member avatar small Cabraxusb 286d
Champions Lore

[Pinned] The Champions Lore Links

So, the CORP forums has a whole heap of threads about the Champions lore, posted by helpful folks out to give a hand to fellow RPers. But, alas, like any forum, these threads often get lost to the passages of time. So! This thread is designed to b...
Small Sprawler 5y
Sprawler63692Small Sprawler 5y
Champions Lore

[Pinned] Official Heroes, Villians & Organizations

A list of official heroes, villians & organizations in the Champions Universe. (source)AACI: Advanced Concepts Industries, one of the largest corporations in the world, run by unscrupulous businessman Franklin Stone. All-American, the: Patrio...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet12643Small Scarlet 8y
Champions Lore

[Pinned] Official Places & Things

A list of places in the Champions Universe. (source)---Agharti: A city of evil martial arts masters and teachers located several miles below Mt. Everest. Arcadia: The secret city of the Empyreans, located in Antarctica. Atlantis: The fabled under...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet11737Small Scarlet 8y
Champions Lore

Playing an undead in the Champions world

Those who have followed lore discussions here on the forums have probably heard references to the assertion in the Champions PnP book, Stronghold, that the undead do not enjoy the protection of "civil rights" in the United States as defined and gu...
Small Lord Liaden 1y
Lord Liaden251564Small Lord Liaden 2d
Champions Lore

Looking for Radion's info for a friend

Hi, got a question, a real good one, for an old friend. He's a Costume Contest veteran and host. His query:What can you tell us about Radion (a la Blood Moon, before he was a zombie) if we want to make Radion II please?We know the original died ...
Small BB (CO Comics) 24d
BB (CO Comics)12245Small Lord Liaden 23d
1 2 3
Champions Lore

Champions Universe: Unique Character Origins

The Champions Universe, being inspired by the major mainstream comics companies, embraces the full range of classic super character origins you see in those comics: mutagenic accidents, genetic mutation, radical scientific inventions, mystic marti...
Small Lord Liaden 4y
Lord Liaden5814957Small Lord Liaden 31d
Champions Lore

League of Assassins and the Hand: Champions Analogues

The two comic-book villain organizations in the title of this thread have been rather prominently featured in other entertainment media over recent years. DC's League of Assassins has been a major element of the CW television series based on those...
Small Lord Liaden 78d
Lord Liaden14535Small Lord Liaden 61d
Champions Lore

Irradiates?

I may have asked about this years back, and if so I apologize...Are the Irradiates a strictly CO-type thing? If not, is there any great amount of information available on them as a group?
Member avatar small Manhunter 62d
Manhunter3128Member avatar small Manhunter 62d
Champions Lore

Modus Operandi: DEMON vs Circle of the Scarlet Moon

Okay, it could just be old lady brain, or just having a hard time focusing on the details enough to figure it out, but I've scoured my copies of DEMON: Servants of Darkness and The Mystic World, and I just cannot get a real sense of the working ha...
Small The Osp 66d
The Osp21476Small Lord Liaden 63d
Champions Lore

Mandaarians?

So, I'm edging back into Champions a bit, with a new character - specifically, "Wildestarr", who owes a huge amount of her look to the Galaxy Rangers - though the concept's older than my knowledge of that show, and was poked at in a PnP Mutants &a...
Member avatar small Manhunter 69d
Manhunter11248Member avatar small Manhunter 68d
Champions Lore

Lore Questions?: PSI and psychic stuff in general

First i would like to know as much as possible about PSI since a friend of mine asked about it and i like to sound like i know what I'm talking about to some degree(yes I'm stealing yo knowledge😛) and second I'm curious how many types of psychic t...
Small Bloodywolfie161 123d
Bloodywolfie16112635Small Lord Liaden 115d
Champions Lore

Lore Question: Horrorifying monsters and where to find them

What are some the most terrifying monsters in lore that scare the living hell out of both heroes and citizens of Champs earth? That arn't the Kings of Edom or some other cosmic level horror. I want to hear about the creatures that if ya saw in the...
Small Bloodywolfie161 136d
Bloodywolfie1618473Small Lord Liaden 135d
Champions Lore

What do we know about the Turakian era?

I'm wondering about the artifacts and events in the Turakian era that aren't solely Takofanes fault or at least that he may have played small part in that we know of in and out of character.
Small Bloodywolfie161 145d
Bloodywolfie1616455Small Lord Liaden 144d
Champions Lore

Magic Lantern Bookstore?

Was simply curious if there was any info offered on the bookstore, or how it presents itself given the way magic is seen in the Champs universe.
Small Vesta~ 149d
Vesta~5360Small Lord Liaden 149d
Champions Lore

Magic Lantern Bookstore?

Was simply curious if there was any info offered on the bookstore, or how it presents itself given the way magic is seen in the Champs universe.
Small Vesta~ 149d
Vesta~1105Small Vesta~ 149d
Champions Lore

Half Demon Heroes or Villains

I'm wondering if there are any named half demon heroes or villains in Champs lore mostly cause I'm curious about how there received in lore(not by the player base) by both demons and mankind at large.While I'm at it can The Dragon have kids with m...
Small Bloodywolfie161 150d
Bloodywolfie1616225Small Lord Liaden 150d
Champions Lore

Lore Question: Named informants or people to shake down for info

I'm asking asking this question mostly out of curiosity since i know i can actually make some up since most of my characters take a very street level approach even when there dealing with so called "Big Fish"
Small Bloodywolfie161 164d
Bloodywolfie1613261Small Bloodywolfie161 163d