Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Looking to buy, sell, or trade? Or looking to find a new job?
1923No posts yet
Post about the most recent activities that has happened with your characters.
282949Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Roleplay & Stories

[Pinned] In-Character Chatroom

As per request, I've added an in-character chatroom for those of who prefer to chat RP than post-by-post. Please abide by the forum rules.Click here to join!Thanks!CORP Staff
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet12275Small Scarlet 8y
Roleplay & Stories

[Pinned] Roleplay Rules & Guidelines [Please Read]

General rules apply here. • READ EVERY POST BEFORE YOU POST!• Please keep O.O.C. to a minimum and only when it's necessary. • Avoid hi-jacking threads and making drastic changes to a scenario to the extent of god-modding. • Keep in-character confl...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet11722Small Scarlet 8y
Roleplay & Stories

There and Jack Again

(Written as filler in the omnibus, to detail the fate of Craig's brother. This takes place years ago, just prior to the final Zorasto event we ran. I had to do some creative reconstruction in this one.)***************************Brothers are a pai...
Small Thundrax 6d
Thundrax154Small Thundrax 6d
Roleplay & Stories

Tales of Blood and Thundrax

A link to my Thundrax fiction, collected. Nothing much that is new, but it's in one place now. Please let me know if you can't view.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHmfdC4jXPpOXlldkpMMHdBU3M/view?usp=sharing
Small Thundrax 1y
Thundrax7635Small Thundrax 9d
Roleplay & Stories

IC News Reports

<Everyone please feel free to add news reports concerning their IC exploits to this thread>This evening, 14 employees of Forge Incorporated, including CEO Christian Troy were taken hostage by the bloodthirsty villain, "The Lash". "The Lash" ...
Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Arkanna/Arsenal7807Member avatar small Valor 11d
Roleplay & Stories

Operation Demand Finale: The Right Thing (Forum RP link)

So to give you all a through background on this : This has been a complete year long over arcing story with my SG Project On Call. This is part of a multi-part epic depicting the basic themes of what happens when somebody can't see the lines be...
Small SoulStar 55d
SoulStar3223Small SoulStar 19d
Roleplay & Stories

War of the Craigs

“Sorry Inky,” Craig said as he wiped his hands on the front of his tunic. He surveyed the damage to McDonald Park - only a small grove of trees; the damage was less than usual. “I’m afraid I busted your cosmic nano-bot death machine. It’s now a cl...
Small Thundrax 26d
Thundrax164Small Thundrax 26d
Roleplay & Stories

Burning Down the House

On Malva, long ago.Ariax Thone had descended into the caverns, again. One of many caverns. Long ago, he had become one with his quest – now he had become one with the deeps. They were limestone carved and weathered into irregular shapes by water a...
Small Thundrax 32d
Thundrax2146Member avatar small Manhunter 31d
Roleplay & Stories

Forces of Evil

A flashback to several years ago, when Zorasto was still in play.----------------------------“…and here in the bar The piano man's found Another nail for my heart!”“Ah,” Zorasto said, welcoming the guest. They were at a concert hall in downtown Mi...
Small Thundrax 41d
Thundrax150Small Thundrax 41d
Roleplay & Stories

Death of an Enemy

Warning. Really dark content. Graphic violence. And occasional bad language.-------------------------------Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.It was a familiar sound, from medical dramas, soap operas, and tragedy. It was the sound of a body slinking through t...
Small Thundrax 46d
Thundrax3116Small Thundrax 46d
Roleplay & Stories

Beneath the Earth

Warning: Political Content. Those who want to keep politics out of their superheroes should stay clear. The character's POV may or may not reflect the author's opinions.-----------------------------The mass of dirt and rock embraced Craig Carson a...
Small Thundrax 49d
Thundrax173Small Thundrax 49d
Roleplay & Stories

Bloodied

(Author’s Note: This is what might best be called a remix. I’ve taken a classic plot from a SUNDER adventure we ran thirty years ago, added a set up, shuffled events, changed the ending, and streamlined the narrative. This isn’t a chronicle of eve...
Small Thundrax 50d
Thundrax197Small Thundrax 50d
Roleplay & Stories

Two Good Dogs

“Well Captain,” Craig Carson asked on a hot summer day. He was shirtless, in working class mode, hammer in hand, fixing up the fences that had been blown over when Nihil attacked his ranch. Carter Williams, out of his battlesuit, was helping him. ...
Small Thundrax 52d
Thundrax2135Small Thundrax 51d
Roleplay & Stories

On the Rocks

I: New York, 1986: My Enemy.“C’mon Vanguard,” I said, annoyed at the hero of heroes. It had been a twenty-minute fight, one of my best ones, and I was really feeling the moment. But the guy just shook his head, brushed himself off, and rose to his...
Small Thundrax 58d
Thundrax3121Small Thundrax 57d
Roleplay & Stories

Hercules vs. Thundrax in the Arena of Death!

“This is boring,” Sean Doerksen complained, his thin voice stretched into an irritating whine. The teenage son of Craig’s former Northern Guard leader was not having a good day. “I thought when you were going to show me your business, you’d show m...
Small Thundrax 71d
Thundrax8308Small Thundrax 70d
Roleplay & Stories

"To you from failing hands..."

Private Wesley Atkins hauled his gear towards the Humvee. He struggled like a hound trying to break free of its leash. He grit his teeth, and came to lean on the vehicle’s desert-colored armor for a moment, reluctantly basking in the high noon sun...
Small CalamityCain 146d
CalamityCain3195Small CalamityCain 146d
Roleplay & Stories

This Story Does Not Exist

“Gentle reader,” Incubus said, jutting out of the page to directly address the reader, a smile grafted onto his face, half-leprechaun, half-imp, and half Miguelito Lovelace. “Because this story tramples on copyright law like the Running of the Bul...
Small Thundrax 195d
Thundrax1169Small Thundrax 195d
Roleplay & Stories

The Late, Late Night of Metahuman Talkshow Writings!

I've created this thread with an idea of others posting interviews their toons might give. I think it's an interesting concept to have our various heroes have another potential RP Hook that's a little different and novel. I hope y'all folks follow...
Small Mawlah 236d
Mawlah1232Small Mawlah 236d
Roleplay & Stories

Mauler's Bold Basket of Background Blabber

A long time lurker has decided to speak. And share character story no less. We will start with some random snippets from the bizarre past of Scotland's Grumpiest Wizard and Occasional (yeah, right,) Arcanist Know-it-all.The writings will come in t...
Small Mawlah 1y
Mawlah4522Small Mawlah 236d
Roleplay & Stories

Checking in

From behind his intricately worked metal wolf mask, Zoltar permitted himself a smile of self-satisfaction as he laid out the circle upon the ground. He had executed all of his master's plans exactly as commanded, and soon those plans would bear t...
Member avatar small Cabraxusb 237d
Cabraxusb1162Member avatar small Cabraxusb 237d