Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Looking to buy, sell, or trade? Or looking to find a new job?
1923No posts yet
Post about the most recent activities that has happened with your characters.
282949Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Roleplay & Stories

[Pinned] In-Character Chatroom

As per request, I've added an in-character chatroom for those of who prefer to chat RP than post-by-post. Please abide by the forum rules.Click here to join!Thanks!CORP Staff
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet12288Small Scarlet 8y
Roleplay & Stories

[Pinned] Roleplay Rules & Guidelines [Please Read]

General rules apply here. • READ EVERY POST BEFORE YOU POST!• Please keep O.O.C. to a minimum and only when it's necessary. • Avoid hi-jacking threads and making drastic changes to a scenario to the extent of god-modding. • Keep in-character confl...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet11738Small Scarlet 8y
Roleplay & Stories

Forewarned, Forearmed

“Eram quod es, eris quod sum.”Inquisitor broke a silence that felt hours long, while he stared into the empty sockets of a dessicated corpse. The venue for this strange vigil was a dim, disused crypt. Light from eighteen candles shimmered against ...
Small CalamityCain 4d
CalamityCain5108Small CalamityCain 2d
Roleplay & Stories

Good Intentions

Monitor duty at the Barlowe. Such a chore, not the way any sane man wanted to spend the Christmas season. But, on the positive side, Craig Carson was wearing a very nice Santa hat.“How goes the calculations, Kivioq?” Craig asked his AI. The comput...
Small Thundrax 7d
Thundrax159Small Thundrax 7d
Roleplay & Stories

Time Enough for War

Warning: Language, Nazis.-----------------------“Hi Craig,” Captain Chronos said, appearing out of nowhere. “Do you have time to save the world today?”Craig Carson, immersed in a biography of Bertrand Russell. Thank goodness he was something of a ...
Small Thundrax 25d
Thundrax1104Small Thundrax 25d
Roleplay & Stories

Adv. Cryo Contr Armor Report

[ 1 - Introduction about Crysis] This is our report about of the project to develop a new bio-energetic suit, capable of controlling the effects of cryogenic energy.Initially, the project began in two versions of development: one seeking the contr...
Small Techno Striker 26d
Techno Striker278Small Lord Liaden 26d
Roleplay & Stories

The Quiet and the Cold

CLINK.The bartender served Carter Williams and George Ogawa their bottles of AmberBock without looking at them. He moved swiftly through a haze of Hank Williams Jr. and radiator-heated air, carrying off their empty bottles with him.Each man raised...
Small CalamityCain 33d
CalamityCain1106Small CalamityCain 33d
Roleplay & Stories

Politics Damn Politics

Author’s Note: Warning, political content (duh). A compilation of previous stories. Storylines are a reaction to the election of Trump and political trends in America that the author is not a fan of. Craig is a very political character, and I don’...
Small Thundrax 39d
Thundrax1150Small Thundrax 39d
Roleplay & Stories

Kickstarting

A steady rhythm of blows echoes in the halls of the dojo. It’s 7PM on a Friday, and Kathryn Floyd has nowhere to be. Long after all the other students have left, she’s still practicing, driven by the kind of yearning only 16 years of fear and rese...
Small Bluhman 41d
Bluhman5267Small Bluhman 41d
Roleplay & Stories

The Court of Public Opinion

Warning: Politics, religion, and even a pumpkin.*************“If he’s so great why hasn’t he captured Destroyer?”“He's okay. I mean, there are worse heroes, right?"“The man saved my life once. This clown – real clown, all made up – ran at me with ...
Small Thundrax 48d
Thundrax2108Small pallas001 47d
Roleplay & Stories

Snookums' Scribblings

Just a bit I had written about a little RP snip that happened one afternoon at random. I do like to keep track of how my guys react to stuff Off-screen. Makes it easier to get back into their perspective. :)-*-"Free to good Home"Looking back on it...
Small Snookums 2y
Snookums295949Small Snookums 51d
Roleplay & Stories

There and Jack Again

(Written as filler in the omnibus, to detail the fate of Craig's brother. This takes place years ago, just prior to the final Zorasto event we ran. I had to do some creative reconstruction in this one.)***************************Brothers are a pai...
Small Thundrax 59d
Thundrax1116Small Thundrax 59d
Roleplay & Stories

Tales of Blood and Thundrax

A link to my Thundrax fiction, collected. Nothing much that is new, but it's in one place now. Please let me know if you can't view.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHmfdC4jXPpOXlldkpMMHdBU3M/view?usp=sharing
Small Thundrax 1y
Thundrax7723Small Thundrax 61d
Roleplay & Stories

IC News Reports

<Everyone please feel free to add news reports concerning their IC exploits to this thread>This evening, 14 employees of Forge Incorporated, including CEO Christian Troy were taken hostage by the bloodthirsty villain, "The Lash". "The Lash" ...
Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Arkanna/Arsenal7922Member avatar small Valor 63d
Roleplay & Stories

Operation Demand Finale: The Right Thing (Forum RP link)

So to give you all a through background on this : This has been a complete year long over arcing story with my SG Project On Call. This is part of a multi-part epic depicting the basic themes of what happens when somebody can't see the lines be...
Small SoulStar 107d
SoulStar3268Small SoulStar 71d
Roleplay & Stories

War of the Craigs

“Sorry Inky,” Craig said as he wiped his hands on the front of his tunic. He surveyed the damage to McDonald Park - only a small grove of trees; the damage was less than usual. “I’m afraid I busted your cosmic nano-bot death machine. It’s now a cl...
Small Thundrax 78d
Thundrax181Small Thundrax 78d
Roleplay & Stories

Burning Down the House

On Malva, long ago.Ariax Thone had descended into the caverns, again. One of many caverns. Long ago, he had become one with his quest – now he had become one with the deeps. They were limestone carved and weathered into irregular shapes by water a...
Small Thundrax 84d
Thundrax2197Member avatar small Manhunter 83d
Roleplay & Stories

Forces of Evil

A flashback to several years ago, when Zorasto was still in play.----------------------------“…and here in the bar The piano man's found Another nail for my heart!”“Ah,” Zorasto said, welcoming the guest. They were at a concert hall in downtown Mi...
Small Thundrax 93d
Thundrax155Small Thundrax 93d
Roleplay & Stories

Death of an Enemy

Warning. Really dark content. Graphic violence. And occasional bad language.-------------------------------Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.It was a familiar sound, from medical dramas, soap operas, and tragedy. It was the sound of a body slinking through t...
Small Thundrax 98d
Thundrax3136Small Thundrax 98d
Roleplay & Stories

Beneath the Earth

Warning: Political Content. Those who want to keep politics out of their superheroes should stay clear. The character's POV may or may not reflect the author's opinions.-----------------------------The mass of dirt and rock embraced Craig Carson a...
Small Thundrax 101d
Thundrax185Small Thundrax 101d