Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Ties

[Pinned] Character Ties Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING!

This category was made at the suggestion of RunRiot (Original Thread).You may post ads looking for someone to fill in or take over characters for your storylines.This is NOT a dating service. You may NOT post looking for girlfriends/boyfriends/wi...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet11489Small Scarlet 8y
Character Ties

Looking for allies/villains to RP this character's solo adventures

Hey, everyone.I'm looking to actually roleplay this character's individual adventures as he strives to fight and solve crimes in Millennium City. While I've roleplayed with others in a group setting outside of the city (a la Justice League fashion...
Small Alstann 1y
Alstann101452Small Alstann 1y
Character Ties

VILLAINS for your RP

Hello folks.As well as my hero characters, Arkanna and Arsenal, I happen to have a number of villains on offer. So if you need a villain for one of your events and one of these guys fits the bill, let me know.PAHROSH - "Flea" in HebrewPAHROSH firs...
Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Arkanna/Arsenal1290Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Character Ties

Looking for my Mentor / Caretaker / "Butler"

[Christian Troy concept art]To a Tony Stark type character (Christian Troy/Forge) This person can be a past hero/vigilante who took upon himself to raise Christian Troy after his parents death. Christian is now in his thirties, so you can probably...
Small cartun 1y
cartun81005Small Arkanna/Arsenal 1y
Character Ties

Master Thief needing contacts

First, I implore you to atleast glance this http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=FaedenDone? Then let me tell you my woes. Being new here, I have not many contacts at the moment. Playing a character based on stealing, and being foe and friend...
Member avatar small Faeden 1y
Faeden0411Member avatar small Faeden 1y
Character Ties

Seeking Sidekick

Seeking an in game and in character sidekick role play. You may reply by sending me a message on this website or online in CO to @pennzephre. Thanks
Small Cinder 1y
Cinder3878Small Feronius 1y
Character Ties

The "Circle" and the "Outsiders"

Having this on my mind for a while, since my characters are more mature / dark / vigilante-like. I'm sure it will fit with others who share similar characters.--------------The CircleA global crime organization known for an extremely popular (in t...
Small BlinkOnceAndYoureDead 1y
BlinkOnceAndYoureDead0383Small BlinkOnceAndYoureDead 1y
Character Ties

A.M.P. - "Association of Mercenaries and Profiling"

I have been longing this idea for a while with "Combatier" and "Checkered Armor", so we'll cut to the chase.-Summary-A.M.P. (inspired by the video game series Jagged Alliance's "A.I.M." aka "Association of International Mercenaries") is pretty muc...
Small BlinkOnceAndYoureDead 1y
BlinkOnceAndYoureDead2618Small FriezaLivesOn 1y
Character Ties

'The Rookery'

After...OK, literally YEARS I've completed AmericAgent's PDB page (linkity link!), and I included a bit about a halfway house for orphaned/runaway super-teens within. I'll copy the relevant portions here:It was decided that, until the age of majo...
Small blingdenston 1y
blingdenston0435Small blingdenston 1y
Character Ties

Recruiting for the Sons of Sanctuary

So, I've decided to expand Blitzkrieger's origins and see if anyone else is interested in playing/creating fellow survivors of the now-destroyed city of Sanctuary. A brief history of the city and the alternate world that hosted it:Sanctuary was no...
Member avatar small Manhunter 2y
Manhunter0433Member avatar small Manhunter 2y
Character Ties

Looking for a younger Psionic to train

Currently my main Cassandra Elena The First is looking for a possible student to pass Psi-Honor down to. Off-handy.That is what the student will be taught.Extras: Each day(IC) will be taken with different and random stuff drop on them. There will ...
Small FriezaLivesOn 2y
FriezaLivesOn2493Small FriezaLivesOn 2y
Character Ties

Looking for an assistant

Hi there !My character Laviena (Civilian name : Lara Glassen and Hero code name : Night Cat) needs an assistant ! Okay, not just an assistant. Actually, as Lara Glassen, she is a lawyer. And she needs the help of an assistant. But, I want an assis...
Member avatar small Kalmeur 2y
Kalmeur4848Small Laughing_Wolf 2y
Character Ties

Millennium City University

There's a thread like this for Westside High, so I figured I'd put one up for the big league education center.Have a character that goes to the University? Post up some info here, be it student or staff!Pre-set Format: (not mandatory, but there fo...
Small Evil Overlord In Training 5y
Evil Overlord In Training246253Small Astrosimi 2y
Character Ties

Rookie looking for 'Mentor' help.

So an oldie player, but new in RP here to attempt to connect.Currently, a certain 'newbie' hero has decided to join the fray. She's been searching around and asking, got a few hints from officers but... is just looking for actual 'personal help' t...
Member avatar small Nevan0Vanen 2y
Nevan0Vanen0348Member avatar small Nevan0Vanen 2y
Character Ties

Search for a Friend

A rather odd request, but one nonetheless. While I don't necessarily have too much on my toon, Renee Cathal, she is one I feel really needs a defined roommate. Not one for dating and such, but more of a 'best friend' sort of deal. Guidelines in a ...
Small Tomonari 2y
Tomonari4746Member avatar small Kalmeur 2y
Character Ties

Seeking An Heir

I am seeking an Heir/Protege/Student/Pupil/Sidekick for Warblade. I believe that since he has his nation he needs someone who can take over ruling one day should he fall.1. I need a hero who has recently gained their powers ,or just new to heroing...
Small Warblade 2y
Warblade6849Small Warblade 2y
Character Ties

Searching for a Herald

This is rather crucial for a future storyline I will be working towards doing. I'm searching for one character that will become a Herald of sorts to my villain Furious Storm. Since FS tends to work behind the scenes, his herald will be the one ...
Small Reldin 3y
Reldin6787Member avatar small D8A-Dude 2y
Character Ties

Timeline of Events - Furious Storm

For those of you not familiar with Furious Storm: He is a villain character that I have been playing since 2008. He first began on City of Heroes/Villains and later a Champions Online version of the character was made. In Champions, Furious ...
Small Reldin 2y
Reldin2433Small Alstann 2y
Character Ties

Seeking Lost Sibling/Creator Background NPC

Hiya.Okay, so for those that don't know, I'm currently playing a Super Robot as my RP character.To save time and explaination, go to here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperRobotGenre?from=Main.SuperRobotYes, I've included a lot of t...
Member avatar small Enryuken 2y
Enryuken4552Small Lord Liaden 2y
Character Ties

Looking for Five Teenage Villains

I'm planning a bit of an offbeat event for the more heroically inclined teens over in The Offspring. I don't want to give too much away, but I can tell you it will involve trivia and maybe group PvP.Post here or PM me if interested.Thanks!
Small RexCelestis 3y
RexCelestis5722Small RexCelestis 3y