Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
CORP News

Congratulations @MainframeError!

After some time carefully considering people that'd be best suited to the job, we're proud to welcome @MainframeError into the ranks of the CORP Moderators. As a member of the community, you will be able to turn to him for all your needs regarding...
Small Royal African (American) Hermit 4y
Royal African (American) Hermit152846Small BlackMethos 4y
CORP News

Create a villain contest!

See the bottom of the post for the winners!Heyo everyone, It's Caps! {Insert applaud} I decided I wanted to run a contest, so here it is. We're going to have a 'Create a villain' contest. Now, I know ya'll are like "But Caps! What do you mean" And...
Small CapsLockRAGE! 5y
CapsLockRAGE!2311746Small CapsLockRAGE! 4y
CORP News

And the Screenshot Contest Winner is...

After taking some more time for consideration (also fending off distractions in both RL and internet), I have finally chosen the winner of the Screenshot Contest.That winner is............................@AceOfFours!For showing the sense of scale ...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin174422Small Awesome Ventura 5y
CORP News

CORP Screenshot Contest

How to EnterFrom now until Monday, June 10th (11:59 PM PST), CORP will be hosting a Screenshot Contest and one lucky winner will win a very special prize. To enter: submit your entry along with your global on this thread. You are not limited to...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin3810131Small Reldin 5y
CORP News

Positivity in CORP

Okay, so maybe the thread is a bit of a misnomer, but this isn't a complaint, it's more of a call to arms.The whole negativity thing is still a problem and it doesn't seem to be getting better. People, we've got the Volcano for stuff like this so ...
Small Royal African (American) Hermit 5y
Royal African (American) Hermit265158Small D-Pad 5y
CORP News

CORP Donations

Sometimes a difficult thing to ask for, but right now the funds for CORP are slowly diminishing and I've been slowly getting CORP Fest arts (which is why I have not posted a thread yet regarding those) while also using some of the money that was d...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin112164Small Warblade 5y
CORP News

Policy Update!

Attention CORPers! We've been very excited to watch the membership of the community expand once again. Particularly in recent times things have been tough, as you've observed with our request for donations, but I'm afraid they're simply not cuttin...
Royal African (American) Hermit112975Small I Am Wolfgirl 5y
CORP News

Congratulations @NotASloth!

After lengthy consideration and thought, we've decided to admit @NotASloth into the ranks of CORP Moderators. As a member of the community, you will be able to turn to him for all your needs regarding CORP business, as you would to the rest of the...
Royal African (American) Hermit114393Small CapsLockRAGE! 5y
CORP News

Congratulations @Trinitite!

After length consideration and thought, we've decided to admit @Trinitite into the ranks of CORP Moderators. As a member of the community, you will be able to turn to her for all your needs regarding CORP business, as you would to the rest of the ...
Royal African (American) Hermit91825Small Trinitite 5y
CORP News

FEBRUARY IS FICTION MONTH WINNERS (yes, I said WINNERS)

A big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to enter in the FEBRUARY IS FICTION MONTH contest. I was totally not expecting the creative turnout that came from the announcement. It was a true joy to read about your characters and the adventures t...
Small pallas001 5y
pallas001152428Small Mystery 5y
CORP News

Like Prizes? FEBRUARY IS FICTION MONTH!

That's right, I'm saying FEBRUARY IS FICTION MONTH!What do you need to do to be considered? Simply write a story about your character! Make it any angle you want but make it good. That's it! Stories (though max 1 entry per person) entered in the '...
Small pallas001 5y
pallas001162545Small pallas001 5y
CORP News

Hello everyone, I'm back! :)

Glad to see this community is still up and going! For those of you that don't know me, I founded CORP with Scarlet and US Ranger during the beta-phase of Champions Online. Due to career reasons (I now live in a different state with my fiancee as w...
Small Captain Philippines 5y
Captain Philippines162294Small Reldin 5y
CORP News

Congratulations @darkblade98!

After length consideration and thought, we've decided to admit @darkblade98 into the ranks of CORP Moderators. As a member of the community, you will be able to turn to him for all your needs regarding CORP business, as you would to the rest of th...
Royal African (American) Hermit204166Small Trinitite 5y
CORP News

CORP Fest 2012!

What is CORP Fest?CORP Fest is a yearly event that celebrates the anniversaries of both Champions Online and the Champions Online Roleplay community. The celebration is is held for an entire weekend, allowing players to participate in our massive...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin124130Small The Fun Police 5y
CORP News

CORPFEST 2012 Tournament Brackets

These images will update automatically as the tournament progresses. Refresh the page(ctrl+F5) to update the images.Good luck contestants!
Small thequimper 5y
thequimper71626Small Hatman 5y
CORP News

Tournament 2012 Sign-ups

This thread is where people interested in ANY of the CORP Fest PvP Tournament categories may sign up. You are NOT required to post your full build in this thread. Instead, you may contact one of our PvP judges in a PM/game mail and submit your b...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin215551Small Reldin 5y
CORP News

CORP Fest 2012 Winners!

Costume Contest WinnersClassic Category1st Place: Atomac@epelesker (Middle)2nd Place: Soldier Boy@darkblade98 (Right)3rd Place: Angelight@Angelight (Left)Modern Category1st Place: Valiant@darkblade98 (Right)2nd Place: Miss Optics@Robo-Venom (Lef...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin12591Small Reldin 5y
CORP News

Roleplay Events

Be on the lookout for the Events section of the forums and more importantly...The calendar! The calendar is a useful tool in keeping up to date on when and what time roleplay events will be happening. Please be sure to use it often so others may...
Small Reldin 6y
Reldin81480Small Hurry Up and Take Your Time 5y
CORP News

CORP Fest 2012 Donations

It's almost that time again, CORP and donations will now be taken in anticipation of our Third Annual CORP Celebration!Cash donations that are donated will be going towards funding prizes for this year's CORP Fest, which include delicious art piec...
Small Reldin 6y
Reldin3887Small Reldin 5y
CORP News

Registration Temporarily Open

Registration for the website will be temporarily open. The CORP channel will also be temporarily open in anticipation of CORP Fest! People will be able to join both without needing to get a hold of a CORP moderator. However, folks will still n...
Small Reldin 5y
Reldin1524Small Reldin 5y