Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 7
Champions Online Discussion

[Pinned] CORP Championship! (If CORP had a fighting game)

I know I have, but has anyone else considered what it would be like if your own characters had their own fighting games? Post your character's fighting moves, their quotes and their stages. You can have heroes and villains! Below is a template tha...
Small Nyak 11y
Nyak13486560Small Bröderna Fluff 7y

[Pinned] Global@Championsonline!

Yay! The game is here! Lt's all post our global names in this thread so we may easily find each other! I will be doing so in list format so it's easier to be read. Now available in alphabetical order and bold font! Batteries are still not included...
Small Masquerade 13y
Masquerade2482724Small Remok 8y

[Pinned] So...can someone breakdown these new changes in Champs?

Just checked in on the Champs website while SWTOR is going through the big 1.2 patch. Been thinking about coming back part-time...mainly a couple hours on the weekends. I see they've changed all kinds of stuff though, and I'm kind of concerned wha...
Small Godsend56 10y
Godsend562119064Small UPRC 10y
1 2 3 5

[Pinned] Please Read: The Forest of Fail Act - Fight For Your Community

As we hit the 100+ member mark in this community (in less than three weeks, might I add), it's become apparent that the role-playing community in Champions Online is not only strong in numbers but in support. We feel very united in something we al...
Small Captain Philippines 13y
Captain Philippines862080Small I Am Wolfgirl 11y

[Pinned] In-Game Channels (Updated 10/28/09)

Here's a list of appropriate channels in-game (/channel_join):CORP Moderated Channels: CORP to chat OOCly with other roleplayers Volcano for CORP Memebers only. - Currently Down Non-CORP Channels: Champions RP to chat ICly with other roleplayers...
Small Scarlet 13y
Scarlet1639Small Scarlet 13y

[Pinned] The Forest of Fail - Fail Faeries Can Be Found Here!

The Forest of Fail Act - READ ME FIRST PLEASEWelcome to the Forest of Fail where you'll find Fail Faeries of many sort. Be aware of these Fail Faeries, they may not be the kind you'd want to trade or group with!Faerie Failboy Negramancer@BeartramS...
Small Captain Philippines 13y
Captain Philippines2729Small Captain Philippines 13y

Thundrax has fallen.

It is with great sadness that I must tell the Champions Online community that Scott Bennie, teacher, novelist, game writer, and veteran of CO, known to many of you as his Player Character, Thundrax, has passed away.Scott had been an active partici...
Small Lord Liaden 186d
Lord Liaden61327Small RexCelestis 184d

Anyone try out the new Death Rattle series?

What are your impressions of it? Are you enjoying it? Where do you think it's leading?
Small Lord Liaden 3y
Lord Liaden124998Small Deathless Lord 3y

Possible Creepy?

Hey guys, I was in the "Fight club" fighting pit- the version you can go in anytime and save the guy in the cupboard. That place. After clearing the place out up by the room Zaretti is in there is an odd interact prompt by a pillar. There is no...
Small Deathless Lord 3y
Deathless Lord21989Small BB (CO Comics) 3y

Well hello again everyone

Hay everyone, it's Odin, yeah so I don't know the state of CHO right now and especially the RP scene so I'm asking you guys, I dropped the game I think 5 years ago (ever since leadership with BG fell apart) and I have to wonder if it's even worth ...
Small Odin Taragosh 4y
Odin Taragosh145486Small Odin Taragosh 4y

Premium Pack and the end of the monthly subscription model

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10916073In case you haven't been following Discord, this will be a thing starting June 7th.Monthly Gold subscriptions that automatically recur will still be active after this and you'l...
Small Epelesker 4y
Epelesker32142Small Epelesker 4y

A blast from the past

Miss you Bult and Minty.
Small Thundrax 4y
Thundrax41741Small Thundrax 4y

Picture of Drax

Vincentius Matthew art.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RxYwE8KQc0euGT0bzs_nEy4Gy_0OXFo0/view?usp=sharing
Small Thundrax 4y
Thundrax21296Small SRK500 4y

Active RP SG or Community?

Hello. I'm looking for an active RP SG or Community to get involved with. Is there one around? Most SG recruitment posts look old or out of date. Is the RP community still active? Any pointers on how to get involved would be great. Thank you.
Member avatar small Merrex 4y
Merrex52575Member avatar small Malanchai 4y

CO-Comics Presents: AWAKENING (an epilogue to the Nightmare Invasion)

* * * * ** * * * ** * * * ** * * * ** * * * ** * * * * Producer: not1stepbackwardsLore Consultant: Lord LiadenBased on the concept of: RazamaSpecial thanks to: Pariba, sersaywastaken, RubyAmethyst, d-pool, CO's Dev Team
Small BB (CO Comics) 6y
BB (CO Comics)63793Small BB (CO Comics) 5y

Get your free Foxbat Summon device on April Fool's

In the middle of Ren Cen, at the "swag shop" Foxbot vendor, there is a Foxbat Summon device for 0 tokens. I think it's a 1 day thing, not sure, please remember to get it for your toons with a Foxbat-theme.
Small BB (CO Comics) 5y
BB (CO Comics)11020Small BB (CO Comics) 5y

What's the best way to fight hard bosses?

OKAY! I'm using Radiant right now, but I've only had minor difficulties fighting certain villains here and there. I wanted to now what's the best way to approach Kevin Poe and other bosses like him?
Member avatar small furyzon 5y
furyzon31945Small Leroyswish 5y

Champions Online: WINTER MOD

Champions OnlineWinter OverhaulBETA Version 4.0Hullo, and season's greetings, happy holidays, and all that fun jazz!From the maker of the finest (and seemingly only) Champions Online Machinima...( Bronx | The Owl | Brogan )...comes a modification...
Small Bernard The Beast 7y
Bernard The Beast 107519Small Purple Tiger 5y

Brace Yourselves, the Winter Event is Coming

Lots of things returning, with interesting improvements, along with some new stuff, including but not limited to:+ Winter Event with new stuff at the event vendor, mostly costume pieces+ Even more costumes and auras in a Winter-themed lockbox+ Aut...
Small BB (CO Comics) 5y
BB (CO Comics)32747Small BB (CO Comics) 5y

Blood Moon: Takofanes's Throne for 700 event tokens

Criswolf mentioned this, so I checked it out, just took screencaps to save you a trip to PTS:Now, some important notes:- it comes, separately, in a Vehicle form and a Travel Power form, each worth 700 tokens- the Travel Power does NOT let you use ...
Small BB (CO Comics) 5y
BB (CO Comics)64815Member avatar small Manhunter 5y