Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Looking to buy, sell, or trade? Or looking to find a new job?
1925Small
Post about the most recent activities that has happened with your characters.
282949Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Roleplay & Stories

[Pinned] In-Character Chatroom

As per request, I've added an in-character chatroom for those of who prefer to chat RP than post-by-post. Please abide by the forum rules.Click here to join!Thanks!CORP Staff
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet12377Small Scarlet 8y
Roleplay & Stories

[Pinned] Roleplay Rules & Guidelines [Please Read]

General rules apply here. • READ EVERY POST BEFORE YOU POST!• Please keep O.O.C. to a minimum and only when it's necessary. • Avoid hi-jacking threads and making drastic changes to a scenario to the extent of god-modding. • Keep in-character confl...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet11801Small Scarlet 8y
Roleplay & Stories

Foortress-fied

Author’s Note: Okay, this really warrants a warning label, and an explanation.This is written for my accountant, an old college mate. He’s Dark Prowler’s player, but he also played a dumb brick in Champions (100 STR!) named Super Fortress. He does...
Small Thundrax 8d
Thundrax376Small Snookums 7d
Roleplay & Stories

Father and Son

Prologue:“Help, Hitler!” Zorasto had cried. It was an insane scheme, baroque and beyond fixing. Time travel back to 1938. Arranging it so superpowers only affected the worst of humanity. A world of Super-Hitlers and ultra-storm troopers. The plane...
Small Thundrax 18d
Thundrax4202Small Snookums 8d
Roleplay & Stories

The Rival

And that’s when I punch Red Fury in the face.Red laughs, wiping his bloody lip on his suit, and smiles. With a casual flex, the Chicago hero’s monkey suit comes ripping off, revealing what the local press calls his “billion-dollar physique”. The t...
Small Thundrax 43d
Thundrax2139Member avatar small Manhunter 27d
Dad
Roleplay & Stories

Dad

Author’s Note: Boys (Lesson One) is by Jars of Clay, Yes, I’m that uncool. It’s a great song though.*******And so passed the years of might have been.“Dream, Carsons, dream.” the angel commanded, and a father and his son tossed in twin slumbers, ...
Small Thundrax 32d
Thundrax2121Small Starbound 31d
Roleplay & Stories

The Big One

Had a busy Father's Day, so this is a day later than I originally intended. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------StarboundMy favorite bookshelf in the...
Small Starbound 32d
Starbound179Small Starbound 32d
Roleplay & Stories

Tales of Blood and Thundrax

A link to my Thundrax fiction, collected. Nothing much that is new, but it's in one place now. Please let me know if you can't view.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHmfdC4jXPpOXlldkpMMHdBU3M/view?usp=sharing
Small Thundrax 1y
Thundrax81068Small Thundrax 60d
Roleplay & Stories

Target On Sight!

"In a stormy night, with rain tumbling down with a chance of thunder to strike at New Hampshire.A fight broke out, in a dark alley way. Two young meta's in their late teens were being hunted down by someone or something.""Wristwatch, a chronokinet...
Small Centurion 68d
Centurion164Small Centurion 68d
Roleplay & Stories

The Price of Perfection summary

The summary for The Price of Perfection found here
Small SoulStar 74d
SoulStar190Small SoulStar 74d
Roleplay & Stories

War of the Dimensions II: This Time It's Canadian!

Author’s Note: For years I’ve been trying to write two Thundrax stories. The definitive story on Justiciar and Thundrax’s friendship is one of them. This is the closest I’ve come, but I’m still not there.--------------------------The Ironberg. Sta...
Small Thundrax 79d
Thundrax4148Small Barodin 78d
Roleplay & Stories

We Shall Become Perfect Summary

Summary of the event right here
Small SoulStar 87d
SoulStar1121Small SoulStar 87d
1 2 3
Roleplay & Stories

Snookums' Scribblings

Just a bit I had written about a little RP snip that happened one afternoon at random. I do like to keep track of how my guys react to stuff Off-screen. Makes it easier to get back into their perspective. :)-*-"Free to good Home"Looking back on it...
Small Snookums 3y
Snookums448637Small Snookums 91d
Roleplay & Stories

Off the Wall

The villain of the piece is a Pallas creation. I figured the Cryptic illo deserved a short story, so this is it.-----------------------And when I awoke – I guess I was sleeping – I was on the Great Wall of China.How do I recognize it? And who the ...
Small Thundrax 95d
Thundrax1121Small Thundrax 95d
Roleplay & Stories

Wrath of the North

More fiction. Purge is the creation of @Reldin .Warning: Some not nice language. A stream of conscientiousness experiment. Inspired by the art I commissioned recently.___________________My town.I’d walk into fire for you, Vancouver. And today, I’m...
Small Thundrax 104d
Thundrax2242Small Snookums 104d
Roleplay & Stories

Bronze Heart:Prelude to the Warriors of Mettle

Bronze Heart summary here
Small SoulStar 130d
SoulStar1236Small SoulStar 130d
Roleplay & Stories

War of the Dimensions

Written for the the anniversary of my supergroup in Champions Online, a Champions/Mutants and Masterminds crossover! "The Parable of the Old Man and the Young" (the quoted poem) is by Wilfred Owen.-------He was given to soliloquy, that one. Monolo...
Small Thundrax 132d
Thundrax4456Small @Jarnefeldt 130d
Roleplay & Stories

Farsight: Out of Sight, Never Out of Mind

It is easy to feel small in a world teeming with over seven and a half million minds.Easier still when that world is also home to giants.June felt alone. She sat in a plain wooden chair in a thoroughly ordinary room. The biggest battle she would e...
Small Starbound 137d
Starbound1141Small Starbound 137d
Roleplay & Stories

Through Star and Planets

In the vast deep space of the cosmos,There were stars in our system. But one by one within the stars begin to fade away. . .. . .Zoomed in closer to our story would be shown an advanced colony of sorts with most evacuating from the planet before i...
Small Centurion 141d
Centurion1102Small Centurion 141d
Roleplay & Stories

Say AMEN report summary

Say AMEN report found here
Small SoulStar 152d
SoulStar1194Small SoulStar 152d