Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Brainstorm

[Pinned] Brainstorm Guidelines [Please Read]

Please remain constructive when it comes to criticism. Remember to respect and differentiate out-of-character knowledge and in-character knowledge. Just because a player is sharing his ideas with you, that doesn't necessarily mean the information ...
Small Scarlet 8y
Scarlet11258Small Scarlet 8y
Brainstorm

Android Character Help

Hey guys, i need some help with a character i am working on. He/it is an android that can mimic superpowers and abilities of superhumans, sort of like Amazo or the Super Adaptoid. But i am working on giving the character some limitations and a uni...
Member avatar small D8A-Dude 8d
D8A-Dude282Small Lord Liaden 8d
Brainstorm

Alley Cat-Vigilante and P.I

I recently posted a build help request thread detailing the character, but now I come here concerning a few questions about the vigilante side of Champions to help shape up this character.Alley Cat is intended to be a slight homage to Heroes for H...
Small Vesta~ 13d
Vesta~10181Small Bready 10d
Brainstorm

Powered from a Djinn? Janissary Concept (?)

While hopping about MC, I started a conversation on CORP concerning the creating of a brick character, inspired a bit by Superman/Superboy, who hails from the Arabian Peninsula. He would be a millennial, but have the vibe of a classic superhero, ...
Small Vesta~ 14d
Vesta~22277Small Vesta~ 13d
Brainstorm

Malvan Gladiator

Hey, guys. So I have always been interested in the Malvan Gladiator characters. Like Ironclad and Firewing. I have been thinking of coming up with a character that also had to fight in the arena and ended up on Earth. But I don’t know much about t...
Small Barodin 13d
Barodin242Small Lord Liaden 13d
Brainstorm

Inspiration for characters

Lately i have been trying to find something to give me a source of inspiration and i am wondering weather the champions pnp books would have anything, like....example characters or ideas or something, suggestions or guidance would be greatly appre...
Member avatar small Dragonlo4d 45d
Dragonlo4d8300Small Lord Liaden 44d
Brainstorm

Maya Versus ? - Plot

I have an idea of a long-term rivalry plot RP-PVP with a villain type. Maya being an amazon champion and currently doing UNTIL contracts against someone who is not only dangerous in close-quarters combat or expert in assassination/torture, but un...
Small Maya 81d
Maya11510Small Lord Liaden 78d
Brainstorm

RP SG Brainstorming thread

HelloSo, there seems to be some intrest in an RP SG project that I first brought up here. So, this thread is meant to be used to brainstorm it into reality. :)First of all, let me put forth my intentions. My hope was/is to get together a core grou...
Small Saedor 140d
Saedor12753Small Saedor 126d
Brainstorm

Coruscations of Power Exposure?

Hey~I was reading up on the Unique Origins and while reading about the Coruscations of Power section-I came upon the part that mentioned the heroine Victory.Since it wasn't mentioned and I was curious I wonder if you knew how exactly she was expos...
Small Vesta~ 287d
Vesta~8604Small Lord Liaden 241d
Brainstorm

The Gasin Gods and The Ban

So I've been thinking of trying to start using a character of mine again who's heavily steeped in Korean mythos. This means working on "his" antagonist, a group of cultists who worship an antagonist Gasin Goddess. This led me to a certain brick wa...
Small Bready 259d
Bready10438Small Bready 257d
Brainstorm

[Planning] COMPASS: Wheelman's new direction

A bit of a preamble, so bear with me. I wasn't going to post anything about this until I had posted the story for it in the Stories from the Aftermath thread, but since the story before that in my queue is giving me a little trouble in the lexical...
Small Epelesker 2y
Epelesker173269Small Epelesker 269d
Brainstorm

Mandarian Character

Aside from the information provided on the Champions Wikia, is there any info anyone can provide on the Mandaarian species and their likelihood to produce a superhero or the scope of their telepathic powers?
Small Vesta~ 280d
Vesta~2193Small Lord Liaden 280d
Brainstorm

Atlantean/Half Atlantean/Artifacts

Hey! I was reading over your info section on Atlanteans and got slightly intrigued. I was mainly left curious about the abilities a general Atlanteans physiology offers and the various magical mutations that can develop, how common they can be, an...
Small Vesta~ 336d
Vesta~191158Small Lord Liaden 329d
Brainstorm

Engine troubles!

Consider this post a hastily prepared summoning ritual for our Lore Lord, for this is a character concept that's been a bit tough to finalize and I'd like some clarification/further ideas on how to make it work. After spending one time with a frie...
Small Epelesker 1y
Epelesker192626Small Lord Liaden 344d
Brainstorm

True Immortality

1 Character of mine by the name of Dirg is cursed with well true immortality while being in a cycle of regeneration&decay meaning death is not permanent in his case and i was thinking how do you play-up that power without seeming like a godmod...
Small Bloodywolfie161 356d
Bloodywolfie161161263Small Bloodywolfie161 349d
Brainstorm

Location, location, location

Hey everybody!So I was getting to ready to post Part 2 of my Mind Games mini-arc, but I hit a snag and was hoping some of you could give me some ideas.Part 2 would take place in Cam-Teth's homeland of Hyperborea, which is now lies at the bottom of...
Member avatar small Cabraxusb 1y
Cabraxusb5455Member avatar small Cabraxusb 1y
Brainstorm

Psi-Serum/PSI and Mind Inc. related toon?

Hey all!I was struck with the thought, ironically enough, to create a mentalist toon who's powers possibly involve being exposed to the PSI Serum-my idea was that a teenager referred to counseling at Mind Inc's offices is exposed to the serum by h...
Small Vesta~ 1y
Vesta~162158Small Lord Liaden 1y
Brainstorm

A Question of Heaven & Hell

I'm working on creating a new character.What can you tell me about Champion's lore in terms of heaven and hell? Specifically what happens to souls, hierarchy/rankings, and any additional, pertinent information you think could be helpful. My charac...
Small Leroyswish 1y
Leroyswish81132Small Leroyswish 1y
Brainstorm

A "Semi-Official" Origin? (Opinions sought.)

Hey, gang,A lot of you are probably aware by now that Champions Universe lore is kinda my thing 😊 , and that I enjoy sharing what I know about the official setting to help members of the community develop character and story ideas. There's a huge ...
Small Lord Liaden 1y
Lord Liaden121524Small Lord Liaden 1y
Brainstorm

Character Concept: Alchemist/Plague Doctor

I have wanted to make a Plague Doctor Alchemist style toon for a very long time but was never able to really get it right until now. However I would like input on some of his concepts I have been thinking about.He is immortal. He is from the age o...
Small Fanboy 1y
Fanboy2417Small Lord Liaden 1y